Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

anyone putting a bet on tonights game?

just seen the odds for city to win @ 5/4. very tempting

Comments

• Options
    Very very tempting
  • Options
    Got some money on utd. These are the games they always win even when it looks unlikely. Although I reckon a draw is probably the most likely result.
  • Options
    Fiver on 2-1 city aguero to score first.
  • Options
    I bet Harry is!
  • Options
    I think ladbrookes are doing a free £10 bet on tonight's match in association with the sun
  • Options
    United to win 2-1. Looking now for the best odds.
  • Options
    Yeah, I bet a tenner on it not being as good as all the hype suggests......................
  • Options
    Mate of mine from Bury has had a quid on Utd to win 6-1...
  • Options
    Put a decent amount on united to win yesterday after a couple of beers. Feeling less confident now
  • Options
    9/1 Aguero and Rooney scoring
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Draw
  • Options
    fancy City to win 1-0..Aguero.
  • Options
    Saw on Paddy Power on Twitter they are offering 9-1 Tevez 1st goalscorer and are refunding bets on first goal scorer/correct score etc if Rooney scores anytime.
  • Options
    halftime-fulltime

UTD-city 28/1
    city-UTD 25/1
  • Options
    Aguero & 2-1 City- 33/1

Tevez & 3-2 City - 80/1
  • Options
    11/4 Tevez to score at anytime with Hills.. £40 of my cash going on that
  • Options
    halftime-fulltime

UTD-city 28/1
    city-UTD 25/1
    This season Utd have not lost a game they have scred first and they have also not won a game they have conceeded first but good luck anyway!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    halftime-fulltime

UTD-city 28/1
    city-UTD 25/1
    This season Utd have not lost a game they have scred first and they have also not won a game they have conceeded first but good luck anyway!
    They dont usually lose 6-1 at home either :). This is the title game, anything can happen
  • Options
    2-2 @ 16-1
  • Options
    2-2 @ 16-1
    You offering?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where you getting 16s? Had a tenner at 12s...
  • Options
    it's 14's at William Hill
  • Options
    Tevez first goalscorer for me.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    2-1 Tevez is 55/1.. cheeky couple of quid on that I think
  • Options
    team news anyone?
  • Options
    Sorry, don't understand. Why is this very tempting? Why wouldn't you just keep your money instead? And Matt896 - why have you bet on United to win if you actually think it's going to be a draw?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Sorry, don't understand. Why is this very tempting? Why wouldn't you just keep your money instead? And Matt896 - why have you bet on United to win if you actually think it's going to be a draw?
    Because for those of us that like a flutter on horses/football etc 5/4 for a City win is good value and there is a chance of winning money!

• Options
    can get 3/1 on man city to win until 5 on Paddy Power. Max bet tenner i think.
  • Options
    2-2 @ 16-1
    A quick browse through the CAFC away matches I've been at indicates that there's about a 33-1 chance of a match ending in a 2-2 draw. If all the other odds are similarly biased to the bookies I reckon they keep around half of all the bets placed. Nice money - for them!
  • Options
    2-1 City for me