Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moron

edited April 2012 in Not Sports Related
invented a fun game for all with sky or virgin remotes,the aim is to pause the picture of whoever is on the screen and see if they look moronic,not as each as it sounds but try it the joy i got pausing Hoddle and wilkins yesterday and near everytime catching them looking moronic. try before you knock it it will become a craze

Comments

• Options
    watch Loose Women...then you don't need the remote
  • Options
    Nice one shamkat and totally true too!
  • Options
    invented a fun game for all with sky or virgin remotes,the aim is to pause the picture of whoever is on the screen and see if they look moronic,not as each as it sounds but try it the joy i got pausing Hoddle and wilkins yesterday and near everytime catching them looking moronic. try before you knock it it will become a craze
    have been in stitches at times when doing this over the past year or so.
  • Options
    Shouldn't laugh, but nolly doesn't actually have a telly - just a mirror in the corner of a bare room.

;-)

• Options
    Very good Nolly. Great fun.
  • Options
    lol had a moron night few years back now i implent a scoring system to it,kids are very hard to look moronic as are good looking people,high scores for them and also getting a moron in once pause is high scoring.
  • Options
    Should play it using one of the internet stream channels so you can do a screen shot to share.....
  • Options
    excellent idea
  • Options
    I've been playing for 8 hours straight
  • Options
    its addictive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    you want to try playing it on the babestation channels... i was up all night 'pausing' my little heart out!!!
  • Options
    Youve always been a bit of a pauser mate