Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Guardian mentions Powell as potential WBA candidate

2»

Comments

• Chris knows he's at the start of something (potentially) big here and can't see him going anywhere until the time when he thinks he's taken us as far as he can...............................
  • powell out
  • Think this is now the job for Curbs.

• Powell's name will be linked to more and more jobs but we are confident in his loyalty and desire to complete the goals he has set. He also knows that at this early stage in his career, it is best to be part of a club that loves you. Will buy you time if there is a set back - time you won't get elsewhere.
  • I think Chris would get more job satisfaction turning us into a West Brom , ie a mid table Premiership side, and would have more fun along the way.
  • Think Curbs would be happy working for the West Brom chairman. Seems a good one.
  • If powell is successful enough to get a premiership job then he would clearly have taken us back to the top division. Nothing is happening before then. If he ever left us to move to a bigger club then I suspect it would be only for spurs.
  • this is exactly what brighton went threw with poyet. he'll be linked with every job and nothing will come from it.
  • I can't see SCP going to WBA, however if Curbs is sensible and uses his brains and not his agent i can see him being at the Hawthorns next season
  • never thought Curbs would manage in the Prem again, however for some reason this one seems perfect
  • Sponsored links:

• Agree it'd probably suit Curbs. As for Chrissy; let's hope he doesn't leave until England come calling one day after all he'll have achieved at The Valley!