Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

oh dear

There is a letter doing the rds on the Sheffield forums

From a blades fan writing to the chairman of wycombe ( I wish I could link it but my phone just won't have it ) but we have many things that make you feel like cringing but this letter if true is unreal

It talks about how wycombe need to beat weds as weds believe they are up already due to it being little wycombe and he virtually begs that they win

If this letter turns out to be true I don't think I have ever read or heard anything so lame

The same poster allegedly wrote something to palsrse when they played them the other season to relegated them

Comments

• You've got to feel for them. It's all gone so wrong, they probably can't believe it.
  • There is a letter doing the rds on the Sheffield forums

From a blades fan writing to the chairman of wycombe ( I wish I could link it but my phone just won't have it ) but we have many things that make you feel like cringing but this letter if true is unreal

It talks about how wycombe need to beat weds as weds believe they are up already due to it being little wycombe and he virtually begs that they win

If this letter turns out to be true I don't think I have ever read or heard anything so lame

The same poster allegedly wrote something to palsrse when they played them the other season to relegated them
    Think he's gonna get 0 from 2.
  • I've wrote 46 similar letters this season....................
  • Another classic Sheffield United comment....

"'Given that Wycombe have nothing to play for, I'm wondering if Football League rules allow us to offer a bonus to their players if they manage to win or draw at Hillsborough?

If so, we should work out what promotion is worth to us and use a percentage of it to give their players an incentive. I doubt they would cave in to the pigs so easily if there was a 20k per man win / draw bonus at stake."

These two clubs are as bad as each other! HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • It really is mad I can't believe it tbh but a little part of me wants to imagine some poor blunt blade really believing he is doing his team a turn sending that in
  • He's just reminding a relegated team what's at stake here.

We had the same thing a few years back didnt we? Was it Liverpool that fielded a weak team the season we got relegated and we were all hoping that they would actually make a game of it? Cant remember what it was, the misery has all moulded into one.
  • Oddly though, it might work. If there is extra focus on Wycombe's performance or they feel that their professionalism is being questioned it could bring the best out of them.
    Hope so.
  • He's just reminding a relegated team what's at stake here.

We had the same thing a few years back didnt we? Was it Liverpool that fielded a weak team the season we got relegated and we were all hoping that they would actually make a game of it? Cant remember what it was, the misery has all moulded into one.
    Wasn't it against Fulham they fielded a weakened team whilst preparing for the Champions League Final.

• Yes, Liverpool at Fulham. As you can imagine the press said....nothing