Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Redknapp to go to Euros

Heard on the radio last night that Harry has been signed up by the Beeb as part of their team for Euro 2012.

Triffic. Well done whoever made that decision because Harry's known for erudite summarising and insightful analysis. On no...that's right...he's a mumbling, bumbling idiot who can barely string a sentence together without reaching for his bag of footballing cliches.

Deary me.

Comments

• So as far as the BBC are concerned that makes him about as qualified as the rest right?
  • Fantastic. Top top work.
  • Eye, he's a good honest lad JT.
  • Heard that Rosie oversaw the terms and conditions before 'arry put his mark on the contract. X
  • Somebody should throw a ball at his head in commentary, so we can find out his real character and selection MO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4amafCxxqgg
  • Wow, you guys are full-on brutal, eh?
  • Getting annoyed over who is doing the analysis on the BBC......a bit sad if you ask me.

He's an England fan who knows his Football. Probably better qualified than most.
  • Getting annoyed over who is doing the analysis on the BBC......a bit sad if you ask me.

He's an England fan who knows his Football. Probably better qualified than most.
    Yeah, whatever Tom.

• He's the highest ranking English manager at the moment bar Alan Pardew, who has consistently stated a love for the England football team. What's the problem?
  • Say what you like .. 'arry knows 'is football
  • Sponsored links:

• instinctively Harry knows football, but he is a bumbler not cut out for punditry
  • instinctively Harry knows football, but he is a bumbler not cut out for punditry
    We'll see won't we.
  • P'raps
  • Haven't really seen him do that much punditry so think its a bit unfair for him to already be judged on it.

Would be much more interested in hearing what a successful experienced manager like him has to say than the likes of Hansen and Lawrenson.
  • he can take a few tips from the boy Jamie
  • James Lawton in the Sub-Standard on Friday made me puke.
  • Haven't really seen him do that much punditry so think its a bit unfair for him to already be judged on it.

Would be much more interested in hearing what a successful experienced manager like him has to say than the likes of Hansen and Lawrenson.
    Successful?
  • Maybe we should get a scot and a Irish fella like normal to analyse England.
  • Can't be any worse than Andy Townsend
  • I'd like it to be Wenger and Ferguson.
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe we should get a scot and a Irish fella like normal to analyse England.
    Would be better than the biased stuff we are used to
  • No wonder he's in the Reserves lol
  • Ian Wright in my opinion, no brainer.

Better than the usual smug pricks Hansen and lawrenson.
  • Jamie ? Playing for England ? Thought he'd retired ?