Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rose Jang

2»

Comments

• Options
    The last two people you quoted legaladdick were taking the piss.

By the way why do you call yourself legaladdick? What are your qualifications? We know from years on here that there are at least 5 city lawyers... tho you wouldn't know from their user names.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    And I apologise for that comment , I didn't think it would spark sutch controversy ! It just reminded me of the zheng zhi song as stated above
  • Options

Fair dos. Now tell us SE10 isn't averse to a bit of casual racism.
  • Options
    They soundcheck in the morning.
    "Soundchecks are very boring"

Bad News - 1982.
  • Options
    Fair play Sammy don't worry about it.

There were hundreds singing the Zheng zhi song Red skin ... like there are hundreds that sing stupid Adams family song.

No legs. Get rid of all the morons...
  • Options
    Knock off dvd's
  • Options
    Fair play Sammy don't worry about it.

There were hundreds singing the Zheng zhi song Red skin ... like there are hundreds that sing stupid Adams family song.

No legs. Get rid of all the morons...
    Red Skin? i believe the correct term is Native American.
  • Options

Bad News - 1982.
    I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.
  • Options

By the way why do you call yourself legaladdick? What are your qualifications? We know from years on here that there are at least 5 city lawyers... tho you wouldn't know from their user names.
    I looked for a smiley face which is the usual sign that someone isn't to be taken seriously but I am happy to accept that they weren't. As for my user name, have you asked all other lifers the same question? And what has that to do with this topic?
  • Options
    My user name is se9addick because I'm from Eltham (I can provide documentation if required)

Bit of an odd one this, doesn't it also mean we're going to have a total of four singers tomorrow ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking at the timetable, only 3 are mentioned (Toal, Stanyon and Jang). No mention of Pixie Lott.
  • Options
    I thought Pixie Lott was the 2.45 "surprise" ?
  • Options
    I think it is the Red Arrows at 2.45.
  • Options

Bad News - 1982.
    I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.
    I promise. No jokes about double necks.
  • Options
    I’ll buy this Charlton Athletic Football club and henceforth all fans shall sit in their seats wearing identikit football shirts. I’ll have them watched by CCTV and cunningly arranged stewards of the club.

Any heathen fan daring to utter forth such words as describe the human anatomy of which, lies below ones undergarments or the act of procreation I shall have flogged. If I suspect any fan doest hold ideas other than mine own, I shall have them followed until such time as I suspect a misdemeanour. Whereupon, I will have them shown on Sky TV news at breakfast for the entertainment of the proletariat, how they will rejoice in my moral superiority. Oh fuck fuck fuck, Charlton already do that don’t they!

OK then I shall issue a new, New Law of Righteousness. Chaucer and Copernicus will be written out of history, we will all live once more on a flat planet and the Sun shall revolve around it. The plebeians will know their place, freeborn men indeed, I’ll teach these ingrates to think outwith what is allowed.

SE10 report to Chief Officer Barnes immediately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OARVGVv8HdY&feature=related
  • Options
    Eh?
  • Options
    He's trying to be funny.
  • Options
    And so was I late last night.
  • Options
    He's trying to be funny.
    It's called Irony!
  • Options
    If you have to explain...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fantastic voice, lovely looking young lady, please book her and Victoria for next season!