Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackpool V Birmingham

Anyone else watching this?

Link: http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/122463/3/watch-blackpool-fc-vs-birmingham-city.html

I'm expecting an open game with Blackpool winning 3-2 but with Birmingham winning the tie overall and betting the Hammers at Wembley.

Comments

• yeah, watching it.

draw.
  • Not anywhere near sold out

• I expect 'pool to win and then get a result in Brum .. WH v BP final
  • Brum look better than I expected
  • Wouldn't mind that Ince off Blackpool :- )
  • Good and open game so far.
  • ^ indeed, prefer Dobbie though
  • Dobbie's a step above the field here
  • 1-0 B'pool
  • Sponsored links:

• dodgy keeper !!
  • off all the people .. Dobbie misses one that 'arry's missus coulda scored
  • Dobbie should've scored. Game has livened up now and B'pool are well on top but not taking there chances.
  • Would like Blackpool to win this one, as I find Birmingham to be bit of a boring yo-yo club that don't really add anything to the Prem.

Then again I do want a mad weekend in Blackpool next season to replace Bournemouth!
  • Ince couldn't be a more different player to his old man could he?
  • Wouldn't mind that Ince off Blackpool :- )
    Probably way out of our budget though, looks like he'd fit in fine in the Prem.. and only 20!
  • Ince couldn't be a more different player to his old man could he?
    he's tough like the old block .. but far far more skilful
  • Blackpool are going to regret missing all these chances in the 2nd leg. How its still only 1 - 0 is beyond me.
  • Charlton reject (Spector). ; )
  • I can't stand the prem but have to say blackpool would be much more likely to brighten it up than birmingham imo!
  • Sponsored links:

• Dobbie off ! ... Holloway must be in a right bad mood
  • Unlucky K.Phillips, I wouldn't mind him either.
  • am trying to fathom what we should be worried about next season having watched this and the Cardiff v Whammies game. can anybody help?
  • Speed against the centre of the defence and strength in the middle of the park is what I'm 'worried' about. But I think both areas will be addressed.
  • stronger defences ..
  • do the OB really think blackpool are going to run on?
  • King's miss.. couldn't happen to a more horrible s o b
  • bloody hell, there's a broken nose!
  • Off the post from Birmingham, they don't deserve a goal though.
  • central midfield strength is a good point, as you say they'll have that in hand.