Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Not forgetting the Wendies

Well done to them today, unbeaten since Jones took over and over 38k at the game. Look forward to a couple of battles against them next season.

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations to them.
  • Options
    Congratulations to the owls. Inspired change of managership.
  • Options
    Yep they looked out of the autos, but congrats to them, Jones made them much more solid and they put the pressure on Utd.
  • Options
    Kept their nerve when the others (bar us) didn't. 90+ points would be enough for a champions medal most years

Congrats to them and pleased for Jose and Migel.

And remember it runners up Southampton who went up again, not champions Brighton : - )
  • Options
    jose im pleased for big mig im not, can't wait for yann to teach him a lesson next season.
  • Options
    jose im pleased for big mig im not, can't wait for yann to teach him a lesson next season.
    Really? I always thought he gave everything for us, bit dodgy at times but certainly not the worst in the last few years.
  • Options
    Doubt Llera will be first choice in the championship for them.

Fair play to them, will be interesting to see if they keep their loan players.
  • Options
    Kept their nerve when the others (bar us) didn't. 90+ points would be enough for a champions medal most years

And remember it runners up Southampton who went up again, not champions Brighton : - )
    Maybe so Henry, but Mandaric is a wrong 'un, they will finish below us next season.

• Options

Maybe so Henry, but Mandaric is a wrong 'un, they will finish below us next season.

Let's wait till next season before we start saying things like that

• Options
    Didn't think they could do it but the change of manager made the difference. Seems teams can with promotion from this league with Semedo in the team.

Be interesting to see how much Semedo and Llera feature next season, would imagine they'll be squad players at best.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really? I always thought he gave everything for us, bit dodgy at times but certainly not the worst in the last few years.
    yeah he was a 'honest pro' so to speak but his comments about us out of bitterness made me really dislike him.
  • Options

Let's wait till next season before we start saying things like that

Why? I'm making the point that we have better people in our Boardroom than Milan Mandaric, we have a better team than they do now, and Mandaric is a chancer with less money than he wants you to think he has.
  • Options
    It depends who we bring in the summer, let's just wait before we say things like that. Or we could regret it! Well dons wen dies
  • Options
    congrats to them for getting more coverage on the Football League Show than the ACTUAL CHAMPIONS. Not worried though, we'll beat them next season.
  • Options

It depends who we bring in the summer, let's just wait before we say things like that. Or we could regret it! Well dons wen dies

balls to that bring it on

weds shites

charlton shite hot fact
  • Options
    Please can we forget about them? At times it seems as though we are more obsessed with them than they are.

They were bound to get more coverage than us, they 'won' promotion yesterday. We won it weeks ago.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Couldn't care less who finished a long way behind us in second. I'm looking up not down.
  • Options
    I guess we should pay respects to the 2nd placed team in this division , and give them credit for keeping going and outting Megson , a gamble that has paid off , will be a much tougher proposition next season with Dave Jones in charge from the start of the season imo.
  • Options

balls to that bring it on

weds shites

charlton shite hot fact
    Sure mate
  • Options
    Watching the highlights of the Wednesday game last night, and after watching the events at The Valley yesterday, you begin to understand why managers of the smaller clubs in this division talk about the massive gap in resources between the smaller clubs and the top ones. Hillsborough after all was a venue for Euro 96, whereas Stevenage have only been in the football league for 2 seasons...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Well done to them. Llera has been especially good ; we saw glimpses of what he could do, but unfortunately he had some real off days with us as well. They seem to have got the best out of him so credit for that. Maybe it's like Morrison but in reverse. Some players just fit in better at one club than they do another.
  • Options
    Well done to the owls, and I think there'll be real competition over signings in the next 3 months.
  • Options
    Congratulations to Sheff Wed,38000 a truly massive club.
  • Options
    Pleased for both big Mig and Jose. Mig didn't wan't to leave and some comments he has made subsequently can be attributed to that which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Semedo can play in the Championship, but the level is too high for Mig though I'm afraid. Still, that is for Wednesday to sort out -and now they have acheived an unlikely automatic promotion - my congratulations too.
  • Options
    Well done the Owls.
  • Options
    Some of us wanted Dave Jones as Curbs' replacement...