Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This team is top 8 material

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Easily. Strong defence, a dynamic midfield & the best English striker out there.

You could tell up at Old Trafford when we took the game to them & were unlucky to lose. Pards has made some key signings, Thatcher & Song have been outstanding. More importantly he has instilled self belief & confidence into the lads.

There are not many teams that could live with us if we play to our best. It's not going to be easy but we have the ability to get out of this.

Unlike West Ham we don't have a dressing room full of Spice Boys - if we stay up, we will move onwards to bigger & better things next season!!

Am I getting carried away??!?!!!?

Comments

• Options
    Am I getting carried away??!?!!!?

Maybe, but we all knew they were a better side than they have been for most of the season.

A great day for us, we can go on from this, Watford next week...
  • Options
    We played well...but don't get too carried away that West Ham defence was shocking....I really fancy our chances....we need to pull another team into lit ike Sheff Utd or Citeh....
  • Options
    Maybe, but remember we did that without Reid, and without Bougherra, and without Hreidarsson as well.

And we did it with a 12th man in the stands too - I wonder what Curbs was thinking, because he wouldn't have heard a Valley crowd like that for years.

If we stay up, we could have a nice little team coming along there.

But West Ham were dreadful - the real hard work starts here.
  • Options
    But West Ham were dreadful - the real hard work starts here.

We've given ourselves momentum.
  • Options
    Bring on Watford!

Not sure about top eight, academic really.

Most important thing is the barcodes do their job tommorrow.

1pm- 3pm, I'm a plastic geordie
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Awaaay the lads!!!!!!
  • Options
    someone call Scottie Parker and tell him to do us a favour......
  • Options
    Toon Toon,Black n White Army.
  • Options
    have to agree,west ham were shockinglhy bad today.
  • Options
    Totally shit at the back especially Brittany :-)