Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What an afternoon that was

Awesome. Simply awesome.

Just professional all over the shop, and I'll have to bite my tongue and say that Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink might just be man of the match - setting up Bent for the third was just sublime, the sort of thing we got him for in the first place.

Couldn't fault anyone there, and the Covered End was fantastic.

I'm still pinching myself.

Comments

• Options
    Time to listen to the hammers crying on the radio before a curry and a night on the booze!
  • Options
    Difficult to say how good we were, as they were so poor. Thought Tevez was the only one of their players to come out of it with any credit.

Very solid performances all round from our lot.
    Song was class, and Ambrose and Thomas looked very threatening every time they got the ball in a forward position.

Win at Watford and the great escape could well be on, but we still need the Geordies to do us a big favour tomorrow.
  • Options
    Curbs looks haunted on TV, and that Icelandic berk's issued another vote of confidence in him.

I'd agree it's hard to tell how good we were because the Irons were so bad, but what we did, we did right. Like you say, solid performances.