Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Matt Holland

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Sorry, I was wrong, great player since Pards has taken over! *Doffs Cap*

West Ham.. the sum of the parts dont add up.....The Curbs influence?

Its in our hands now, with our new found confidence we can stay up!

Comments

• Options
    A great motivator for the rest of the team. Worked his socks off again today.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: orpingtonaddick[/cite]A great motivator for the rest of the team. Worked his socks off again today.

Not just a great motivator, a sheer classy professional. From his clapping the fans at the end to his word of praise to Song when he was substituted - absolutely first class. For me he should be club captain, even if DB is team captain.
  • Options
    Absoloutley superb,a true pro and for me should be club captain too
  • Options
    Didn't stop running all afternoon - saw him making one run from inside our half to the edge of the West Ham penalty area to receive the ball from a throw in, didn't get it then ran back to where he was before.

One of few to emerge with much credit from the first half of the season, and good to see him still earning his place in the side.
  • Options
    showing great leadership, according to Pardew, Holland said we have set the standard and this is now the new minimum, with that attitude we can have hope. Still feel we will need at least 42 points but based on yesterday it is possible to win our remaining 5 home games and scrape 4 more away
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Latimer[/cite]showing great leadership, according to Pardew, Holland said we have set the standard and this is now the new minimum, with that attitude we can have hope. Still feel we will need at least 42 points but based on yesterday it is possible to win our remaining 5 home games and scrape 4 more away[/quote]

Keep winning and one or more of Sheff Utd/Wigan/Fulham/Man City will feck up.
  • Options
    Exactly win the next 3 and we will only be 3 points behind Wigan at worse and may have passed someone going the other way - we have to win
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Keep winning and one or more of Sheff Utd/Wigan/Fulham/Man City will feck up.

I agree. Its in our hands. I think we have to believe we can get at least 40 points.
  • Options
    At this stage I don't think we should concern ourselves whether we can get at least 40 points - as nobody yet knows how many points represent safety.

I think our focus just has to be 3 points from the next game and ensure, like yesterday, we get the 3 points.

One game at a time. 3 points at a time.
  • Options
    Take each game as it comes!
    ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]At this stage I don't think we should concern ourselves whether we can get at least 40 points - as nobody yet knows how many points represent safety.

I think our focus just has to be 3 points from the next game and ensure, like yesterday, we get the 3 points.

One game at a time. 3 points at a time.

Yeah, Oggy I guess that's right.
  • Options
    Totally agree bing,good point fella.