Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jimmy Saville fancy dress

right, so off to an 80's weekend at Butlins and just been advised we need fancy dress as per the thread title, looking at some of the prices on the net for the above (£60/£70+) I urgently need and old 80's tracksuit of some description (preferably as cheap as possible, wasn't thinking of paying more than £30 really) - retro adidas or something will do?, any good ideas of where I can purchase one relatively cheap in the Welling / Bexleyheath area, will have to be Friday morning on my way now as I'm not about until then

cheers

Comments

• Options
    Sports Direct has loads of cheap crap in them.
  • Options
    charity shops?
  • Options
    Not going on the 18th May by anychance?
  • Options
    charity shops, m&M sports and Sports Direct
  • Options
    ebay.
  • Options
    I've got a medallion if you want to borrow it!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    One of you go dressed from the 70's and one go dressed in contempary clothes. If asked where's the Jimmy Saville connection point alternately at each other and say......

"Now, then, now, then, now, then"

........coat.
  • Options
    JD Sports at Bluewater has a lot of Tacchini track suit tops that they were selling in the sale a while ago. They might be worth a call.
  • Options
    cheers chaps, think I'll go the sports direct route....no time to get anything online delivered unless I want to pay the £15 postage!
  • Options
    You going on the 18th EA?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No tomorrow the 11th, picked up a proper retro Lonsdale tracksuit in sports direct yesterday...definitely the place to go
  • Options
    What Butlins you going to ?
  • Options
    Bognor - Ultimate 80's weekend