Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm Sold on Song

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Quality or what? He could the best signing by anyone in the last window.

Comments

• Options
    HE is the dogs watsits - fantastic game today...appeard to have lots of time on the ball - the mark of a good player
  • Options
    When he signed, all I heard from Gooners was how crap he was.

How wrong can you be.. and he's still only 19 years old.

IF (still a big IF) we stay up, I wonder how much they'd want for him?
  • Options
    As you say- IF we stay up, it will be down to two inspired loan signings. Song and Carson, coupled with keeping hold of Young and Bent.

BTW- any true Gooner would have had an open mind about Song as they haven't seen enough of him.

If we stay up, or go down for that matter, and either of them are still here next season, i'll donate my left testicle for medical research
  • Options
    yeah yeah yeah, you're talking bollocks!?! :-)
    Why the left one ?
  • Options
    I lost the right making a rash promise! ;-)
  • Options
    LOL!!! Glad that everyone's in a suitably good mood tonite (Glad you didn't take what i'd said the wrong way - sounded a bit rude when I sent it, but you know what I meant!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: orpingtonaddick[/cite]HE is the dogs watsits - fantastic game today...appeard to have lots of time on the ball - the mark of a good player

Please withdraw that crude and offensive remark!!
  • Options
    Only joking.....:-)

I agree he is the canines ballcocks! What a squad Arsenal must have if he a no chancer for them.
  • Options
    Agree,the geezer is the dogs dangly bits :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Quality or what? He could the best signing by anyone in the last window.

I know what I'm talking about.