Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

khan vs petterson off ???

Sorry if mentioned elsewhere

But rumours rife that Peterson has failed a steroids drugs test and lawyers are fighting to save the fight

Cant believe a boxer of his calibre and his life history would be so niave or reckless

I hope it ain't true diminishes his performance last time out

Comments

• Options
    From what I have heard so far, the positive test was in March (both A&B samples), but a second one shortly after came up negative.

Talk of getting a late replacement in for Khan - Carson Jones, who fought Allen Conyers a few weeks ago and who is known for taking late fights. The worry is that it isn't a draw for the Mandalay Bay venue.

Nevada State due to decide imminently.
  • Options
    In boxing, and increasingly in other 'power' sports, it may well be easier to determine who is NOT taking some type of forbidden potion'
  • Options
    That will cheer Allardyce up.
  • Options
    Blimey, first dodgy judges, then cheating with drugs? Did anyone check Peterson didn't have a horseshoe in his glove before the fight?

Titles should be returned to Khan straight away.
  • Options
    Andy Petterson?
  • Options
    Terrible for Khan. Robbed of the titles now robbed of the chance to reclaim them. I don't think he will want to ever be near Peterson again unless he is knocking his head off.