Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I Don't Boo - But.....

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
I got a lot of pleasure out of the stick given to Cole and Konchesky.
Cole when with us was a lazy good for nothing Big Time Charlie. Konch, although he often played well for us, was too quick to spit his dummy out. What he said upon arriving at West Ham really riled me.
Imagine those two getting a lift home from Curbs tonight! Interesting atmosphere in his 7 series!

Comments

• Options
    lol
  • Options
    On the other hand it was a great reception for Shaun Newton. Good stuff!
  • Options
    Newts deserves it as did Curbs but fcuk Konchesky the 2 faced c***.
  • Options
    i went to villa mid-week away a coule of years ago and newts was there in our end.he is a decentr bloke and wish him the best.
  • Options
    Yea me too,he seems like a top fella.
  • Options
    I think Newts did score the final penalty at Wembley - agree, a decent chappie in my book.
  • Options
    Nice bloke and I hope he's learnt his lesson with the drugs ban. Deserved the huge ovation he got for his efforts down the years and of course the goals in the play-off semi and final, winning, penalty.
  • Options
    I'm not sure what Konch did, wasn't it just the usual falling out with Curbs?
  • Options
    No, he slagged us a bit and like it said on here on another thread revealed he wanted out very early in his career here. He saw us a stepping stone club to his 'big' future.
  • Options
    The barracking of Konch by the crowd appeared to affect his game, he had a mare yesterday and cannot have endeared himself to AC with that performance
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mr Curbishley doesn't much like Konch as a person, anyway.

And the feeling is mutual.

And all because Konch thinks he's England's next left back......