Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Maggie T

All over Twitter. French news agency reporting that she has died.

Comments

• Options
    Where's my Spike album?
  • Options
    The country of Scouse will have a party, and then a minute silence just because.
  • Options
    Her and Sarkozy both 'gone' in the same week ? .. surely that is TOOO much to hope for
  • Options
    Mixed messages at the moment. Brits not having it. French insisting it's true.

Sounds like a wind up to me.
  • Options
    Her and Sarkozy both 'gone' in the same week ? .. surely that is TOOO much to hope for
    Knob

• Options
    Knob

GFY

• Options
    Not dead
  • Options
    Knob

GFY

Whoever they may be, you are happy that someone is being reported as dead - you are fckued pal.
  • Options
    Apparently all stemmed from a fake Carla Bruni account, no verification from reliable media sources at this point so likely nothing more than a rumour.
  • Options
    She reminds myself of Marmite. Love her or Hate Her.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Knob

GFY

Whoever they may be, you are happy that someone is being reported as dead - you are fckued pal.
    I am NOT your PAL .. all right ?
  • Options

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Knob

GFY

Sorry, did I write pal - meant knob

• Options
    Knob

GFY

Utter cock.

• Options
    Not dead
    If she were it would be headline news and the country would have come to a standstill
  • Options
    Not dead
    If she were it would be headline news and the country would have come to a standstill
    It came to standstill when she was PM.

• Options
    Thread to be closed in a couple of hours
  • Options
    Thread to be closed in a couple of hours

This
  • Options
    I'm 50.I loathed Thatcher. Could not stand her, but I have never known someone's death to be so anticipated, not on here as such, but generally. I find it rather distateful
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Or even distasteful
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!