Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

(Possible) Charlton Life Day: Sunday June 17th 2012.

(Super) Kent v The Brown Hatters (Slurrey). 20/20.

Who's going ?

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure this was going to be played in Canterbury! Has it changed or am I getting mixed up?
  • Options
    Mike: This is the only game to be played #Beckenham this season: Hoping for at least 3 matches next year.
  • Options
    Hope to be there, MOG
  • Options
    Sounds like a plan to me! Will book some tickets this weekend - the kids and missus can go off shopping if they get bored!
  • Options
    Euros are on then. That day Portugal v Holland & Germany v Denmark. Not sure of KO times though.
  • Options
    Possibly. When I get online will work out cost etc.
  • Options
    Tickets booked.
  • Options
    got my ticket
  • Options
    bump.
  • Options
    Sounds like a plan to me! Will book some tickets this weekend - the kids and missus can go off shopping if they get bored!
    It's on Father's Day, so they can't complain either!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2012

That time of the Year again!
    It is that time of the year again with the excitement of Friends Life t20 Cricket returning to Beckenham. The Kent Spitfires are taking on our old enemy the Surrey Lions on Sunday 17 June, 3pm start – Father’s Day!

We hope that you enjoyed last year’s match, and Kent’s great victory, and thought we would give you advance notice of the fixture plus up to date information on how to get tickets for the game. You save five pounds off adult prices by pre-buying, with the easiest option being our print at home tickets – simply click here to purchase.

Tickets are £20 pre-buy (up until two hours before the start of play), £25 when gates open and Juniors (5 – 16 years of age) £5.00 pre-buy, £8.00 at the gates.

Even if you support Surrey it’s a great way to spend Father’s Day, and perhaps treat the ‘old man’ at the same time!
  • Options
    bollocks always do Beckenham but having a family meal that day.
  • Options
    Phew!
  • Options

That time of the Year again!
    It is that time of the year again with the excitement of Friends Life t20 Cricket returning to Beckenham. The Kent Spitfires are taking on our old enemy the Surrey Lions on Sunday 17 June, 3pm start – Father’s Day!

We hope that you enjoyed last year’s match, and Kent’s great victory, and thought we would give you advance notice of the fixture plus up to date information on how to get tickets for the game. You save five pounds off adult prices by pre-buying, with the easiest option being our print at home tickets – simply click here to purchase.

Tickets are £20 pre-buy (up until two hours before the start of play), £25 when gates open and Juniors (5 – 16 years of age) £5.00 pre-buy, £8.00 at the gates.

Even if you support Surrey it’s a great way to spend Father’s Day, and perhaps treat the ‘old man’ at the same time!
    Tickets purchased for moi, Don & Ralph.

• Options
    Next Sunday;
    Tickets £20 inadvance, £25 on the gate.
  • Options
    Took Joe Tunbridge Wells today, only saw 32 overs, what a lovely ground. Forcast aint good next week.
  • Options
    Planning to go of course but holding back from buying a ticket in advance because of the weather.
  • Options
    Tickets are £20 pre-buy (up until two hours before the start of play), £25 when gates open and Juniors (5 – 16 years of age) £5.00 pre-buy, £8.00 at the gates. Starts at 3pm, so pre buy before 1pm.
  • Options
    Any idea whether it's going to brighten up the end of the week?
  • Options
    next 10 days shite bbc say warming up by wednesday next week, so not looking good for this weekend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cloudy, but dry in SE26.
  • Options
    KENTSPORTSNEWS ‏@KENTSPORTSNEWS
    Join us from 2pm today for live updates from @Kentcricket v @surreycricket in the Twenty 20 from @Beckenham on @ksnlive & @ksncricket
  • Options
    Five overs to go in the Surrey Lions innings here at Beckenham and they are 73 for 5 against the Kent Spitfires. Join us @ksnlive !