Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Awaking the Dead !! (lower west)

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
2 lads were thrown out by stewards and cops late in the game last night from Lower West near the Carlisle corner flag.

Looked a bit harsh to me, think they were only bantering with the oppo fans. !

Surely that's still allowed these days or is that now banned along with smoking too.

Anyone else see the incident ?

Comments

• Options
    No did not see it but two were removed from the North Upper for drinking in the stand, very funny!
  • Options
    i heard they were removed for singing 'get yourself a proper job' to the stewards / hit squad.

ps. the grey haired leader of the hitsquad does not reflect well on the club i feel. more interested in creating tension than anything.

should know better at his age.
  • Options
    AFKA this is not true. They saw two lads drinking via the numerous cameras (Big Brother style) they have trained on us. When one come down to the concourse he was spoken to about the drinking. He profusely apologised (fair enough) and was sent on his way. When they spoke to the other guy he decided to kick off about it rather than apologise or at least lie about saying he would not do it again. Therefore they were both removed.

As for the Guy you mention, not sure which one you mean but I will be looking out for him in future & if I see anything out of order I will report it through the appropriate channels.