Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Takeover rumour.... again!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm saying you're ITK as you are correct :')
  • Options
    Ha cheers ;-)
  • Options
    Cash
  • Options
    Is Cash a secret?
  • Options
    Gash
  • Options
    i doubt that any of us that have offered up their theories on here know for sure
  • Options
    i doubt that any of us that have offered up their theories on here know for sure
    Agreed.

• Options
    Carl Cashman
  • Options
    Now... not wanting to put the cat among the pidgeons but thought I'd share something with you. I was on the train today and sat next to a lady with a fake tan who was 'gushing' about charlton and claimed that 'Simon Jordan' is looking at us and Fulham! Now this could well be (and probably is) bullshit but got me thinking as to whether we would be keen on such a development or if we are happy to make steady progress under Slater/Jiminez and the Mysterons?
    Not being funny Athletico but if that story has any truth to it how the hell did you sit there and not say something? If people want to talk out loud about their business in a public space i.e. a train they are fair game to speak too.

I would have had to have commented on a story like that
  • Options
    the chances of Simon Jordan either wanting to or being given the opportunity to buy Charlton are zero.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the chances of Simon Jordan either wanting to or being given the opportunity to buy Charlton are zero.
    Or affording it now!
  • Options
    He said once that he wanted to buy Charlton and then close us down! lol
  • Options
    Everyone knows the 3rd party is the clique.
  • Options
    I still believe we are owned by some real rich middle eastern outfit and i'm all for it.
    We aren't I'm afraid. It's an English individual based abroad.

Algarve Addick?

• Options
    Carl Cashman
    :)

• Options
    Valley of the kings?
  • Options
    Cashly Cole?