Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Former Players

edited May 2012 in General Charlton
Which former charlton players are you most looking forward to see returning to the valley next season?

Comments

• Options
    Sam Bartram..................
  • Options
    Steve jones.
  • Options
    Nicky Bailey springs to mind-he should get a decent reception in spite of that pen. Doubt he'll be fit but it would be good to see Andy Reid down there again.
  • Options
    Nicky Bailey springs to mind-he should get a decent reception in spite of that pen. Doubt he'll be fit but it would be good to see Andy Reid down there again.
    Bloody hell. There's always one who wants to give a serious answer.......................

Okay then, Mark Hudson..........
  • Options
    Nicky Bailey, without a doubt. The biggest fan favourite from a dark era.
  • Options
    Chris Powell - lots more tunnel jumps please.
  • Options
    Konch
  • Options
    Konchesky's reception will be interesting. He should get a decent one considering he was with us for quite a while, but I can't see it happening unfortunately.
  • Options
    To be honest, Konch won't get a response from me, neither a negative or positive one. Pretty much the same goes for all the others. The only one that springs to mind is Ambrose, and he'll get no more than the rest of his team-mates will get.................
  • Options
    Wht about john Spector?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still remember Konchesky giving it the big one to us at Upton Park years ago. I know what reception he'll get from me.
  • Options
    There are quite a few in the Championship, including loanees

McCarthy and Ambrose
    Ward, Bouazza, Racon and Wright at Millwall
    Weaver, Semedo and Llera at Wednesday
    Iwelemu
    Andy Gray
    Bailey
    Konch
    Hudson
    Sam if stay at Leeds (unlikely)
    I imagine the likes of Varney and Halford will leave Pompey and try and stay in the division
    I've lost track of all the loanees, so there's probably more!
  • Options
    Still remember Konchesky giving it the big one to us at Upton Park years ago. I know what reception he'll get from me.
    Yes - I got a good view of that as well - you've reminded me why he will be loudly booed by me when he shows his ugly mug at the Valley. How disrespectful was that to the club that gave him his start in Football?
  • Options
    Yes - I got a good view of that as well - you've reminded me why he will be loudly booed by me when he shows his ugly mug at the Valley. How disrespectful was that to the club that gave him his start in Football?
    What was he up to ?

• Options
    Andy Gray. Mig Llera
  • Options
    What was he up to ?

His goal celebration involved running over to us in the away stand and rubbing it in our faces, kissing the badge, etc. No need for it at all - why not celebrate with his own fans? Zero class.
  • Options
    Konch deliberately missed that penalty for us at Upton Park, fact.

I liked Bailey, wouldnt mind him back either.
  • Options
    What was he up to ?

His goal celebration involved running over to us in the away stand and rubbing it in our faces, kissing the badge, etc. No need for it at all - why not celebrate with his own fans? Zero class.
    Ah right thanks ...... he's being let go by Leicester apparently but suppose another championship club will have him....... so we'll still get the chance to "welcome" him back
  • Options
    That Man United dream is looking unlikely now!