Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Proper Would ya?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Have met Kate and she is a lovely lady.

As a pro, trust me when I say it's a very big YES.
    Always had a thing for her, looks prim & proper, but I reckon a real minx in reality, pass on my gratitude for the morning pleasure if you meet her again :-)

me too! she had the biggest pair on tv and this was at 6.30 in the morning on BBC local news!. I met her at a wedding, very nice....
    bigger then Alex Jones?
    Oh yes, MUCH bigger.

• Options
    Olive was discussed above LR
  • Options
    She's improved a lot in recent years but still a no from me. Besides, it would feel like I was cheating on Wendy Hurrell.
    Most definitely this. I always start my day in a bad mood if it's Kate instead of Wendy.
  • Options
    Olive was discussed above LR
    Teaches me for trying to be witty without reading.. wish I hadn't now; I really didn't need to know she got her kit off! Yet some sick sadistic and perverse part of me wants to see them though..
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    She's improved a lot in recent years but still a no from me. Besides, it would feel like I was cheating on Wendy Hurrell.
    Most definitely this. I always start my day in a bad mood if it's Kate instead of Wendy.
    I've never quite managed my Breakfast Dream Team (Susanne Read and Laura Tobin for national and Victoria Hollins and Wendy Hurrell for local). Always seem to get no more than 3 out of 4. :(

• Options
    Just want to throw Natasha Kaplinski into the equation. Bit of a geezer bird, but defo a 'Would ya'?