Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kenny Dalglish sacked by Liverpool

edited May 2012 in General Charlton
Apparently finishing above Fulham on goal difference wasn't good enough...

Comments

• Options
    It's a conspiracy !
  • Options
    Good dinosaurs in the game need to be moved on , far too old school and not good enough
  • Options
    Good!!!! Great player but a horrible, arrogant man
  • Options
    not sure if he resigned or was sacked
  • Options
    Justice for King Kenny.
    Minutes silence demanded for opening games of next season and at Olympic opening ceremony.
  • Options
    Justice for King Kenny.
    Minutes silence demanded for opening games of next season and at Olympic opening ceremony.

Was just gonna post something very similar.

Next season cancelled as a mark of respect?
  • Options
    Month of mourning the king
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I very, very much doubt he has resigned. But who knows.
  • Options
    I demand a full independant government enquiry, preferably undertaken by Thatcher. There is something dodgy going on here that is a smeer on the good name of the republic of Liverpudlia.
  • Options
    Sky saying he's been given the tin tac.

If the best you can do after spending that money, is to finish on goal difference above Fulham, and huff and puff past a Championship side on penalties, then you deserve to go
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Justice for King Kenny.

Was just gonna post something very similar.

Next season cancelled as a mark of respect?
    Thought Liverpool cancelled last season.

• Options
    Justice for the P45
  • Options
    I blame The Sun (and The News of the World).
  • Options
    I blame The Sun (and The News of the World).
    I blame Newcastle for accepting £35m for an upright shire horse.

• Options
    Wonder who they will bring in? They will probably go for Mourinho, he would certainly get em back on track and think he would relish the challenge.
  • Options
    although if mourinho didn't want the chelsea job why would he go to liverpool?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Showed with his signings and behaviour surrounding anything remotely controversial that he is out of touch. The way he spoke to reporters was out of order imho. Acting like a spoilt child at times prime example when he said he knew nothing of the Suarez handshake incident at OT after the game rather than just answering the questions.

Won't be missed.
  • Options
    Martinez maybe?
  • Options
    Curbishley for manager (lets link him with every single vacant managerial position)
  • Options
    I would love to see Mourinho at Liverpool. Suspect Martinez is more likely though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Worth sacking for his handling of the Suarez situation on it's own, let alone his signings, I would hire him again just so that he could be sacked again.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    -
  • Options
    Mourinhos' been there and done it at Chelsea. The challenge of Liverpool and reviving them as a club to winning league trophies again would be a great opportunity I don't think he would turn down.
    He has a great CV already I suppose but could enhance it.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    And so it starts....

Very very sad to see Dalglish leave Liverpool. Unjust decision. Yours sincerely, The Rest of the Premier League.

LFC wish Kenny all the best for the future, and have asked him to take Jordan Henderson with him.
  • Options
    Personally think there is only 1 job mourinho is waiting for. Don't know when ferguson will though
  • Options
    Sacked
  • Options
    Good - he's an idiot
  • Options
    Surprised he has been sacked.

I expected him to walk away but maybe the owners are less in thrall to the King Kenny Legend than others.
  • Options
    Justice for King Kenny.
    LOL
  • Options
    I've been walking around town with a black armband since hearing this tragic news.

You'll Never Work Again.