Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Promotion Champagne Cork.

edited May 2012 in General Charlton
So who is bidding on e-bay for a champagne cork signed by Johnnie Jackson: 12 bids so far, up to £41.00 (3 days to go).

Comments

• Options
    Nope, not me. Yours per chance? ;)
  • Options
    Wish it was mate. Just realised it's actually been listed by the Club Shop!
  • Options
    I was going to go for it when I first heard about it, but I think I'd have trouble explaining to the wife that I'd spent £50+ on a champagne cork.
  • Options
    Especially when there's no bottle on the end of it!
  • Options
    i got given that was opened by BWP @ carlisle (quickly logs into ebay!)
  • Options
    How do you put a cork back in the champagne bottle??

Ask a Man Utd supporter!!!!
  • Options
    How do you put a cork back in the champagne bottle??

Ask a Man Utd supporter!!!!
    Lol
  • Options
    I cant find the final listings. What did this go for and what price did Morrison's shirt go for. Yesterday afternoon was only at 122 for the shirt?

• Options
    Training sweatshirt - £156
    Cork - £46
    Morro's shirt - £155
    Sample shirt - £77
    Signed Valley photo - £112

I only know because I got emails telling me I lost on all of them!
  • Options
    Training sweatshirt - £156
    Cork - £46
    Morro's shirt - £155
    Sample shirt - £77
    Signed Valley photo - £112

I only know because I got emails telling me I lost on all of them!
    That's not an auction

THIS is an auction

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/48331/for-sale-large-signed-bwp-picture-taken-from-club-shop-for-sale#latest

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    So the shirt only went for 155. Some difference to 300. Do you think its the charity factor that we raised more money for our items?
  • Options
    So the shirt only went for 155. Some difference to 300. Do you think its the charity factor that we raised more money for our items?
    100% the charity factor

• Options
    Partly but I think we have a bigger and better number of Charlton fans (plus a better auctioneer : - )
  • Options
    Deffo the charity factor where I'm concerned

Bought some signed Charlton Premiership stuff from a Charlton official ebay auction a few years back
    I thought they were for charity but one was and then read the other item was for the charlton stewards football team or some crap and had the right hump
    *always read the small print*
  • Options
    The club has listed another cork on e-bay signed this time by SCP. Currently at £72.00. I wonder how many bottles they opened at Carlisle!
  • Options
    The club has listed another cork on e-bay signed this time by SCP. Currently at £72.00. I wonder how many bottles they opened at Carlisle!
    As many as they think they can sell signed corks from.