Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Typical Ferdinand!

2»

Comments

• Options
    RedChaser said:

BIG_ROB said:

Top pro, best English defender of his generation and a genuinely nice bloke too.

Wrong, Wrong and Wouldn't know.
    Why is it wrong? Why isn't he a top pro? Who is better than him from his generation?
    Is this the same RF who refused to take a drugs test a few years back?.............Hmmmm past England Captains like Wright & Moore would be turning in their graves.
    I don't think he refused did he?
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited December 2012
    Feck him... Racist Chunt
  • Options

RedChaser said:

BIG_ROB said:

Top pro, best English defender of his generation and a genuinely nice bloke too.

Why is it wrong? Why isn't he a top pro? Who is better than him from his generation?
    Is this the same RF who refused to take a drugs test a few years back?.............Hmmmm past England Captains like Wright & Moore would be turning in their graves.
    Missed = Refused in my book!
  • Options
    Think he's an idiot and that's that, don't think he's a particularly nasty person, he's just a lot more stupid than he realises
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Shame that pretty much every single Footballer comment or remark these days is met with "But they earn so much money!!!! If I was on x amount, I wouldn't moan, blah blah blah".

Big deal!

Because if I was on that sort of dough, I'd belt up and get on with it. Not piss and shit on social media about trivial things when most others are on the bones of their arses! Some pros like Ferdinand are that out of touch with reality, thats the big deal!
  • Options

RedChaser said:

BIG_ROB said:

No, he genuinely "forgot".
  • Options
    Feck him......racist Chunt
  • Options
    yes but wot is he DA9 ?
  • Options
    Racist Chunt
  • Options

He's always annoyed me.

That 'Merc'd' shit he came out with and the 'braapppp' to the camera when he scored made my teeth itch.

Hes about as least 'gangster' as they come

you're right, I wish the minge lipped one would stop waffling on via his twatter account at every opportunity

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    He might have money but it won't but him a brain, thick as shit.
  • Options
    Supports anti gun charities in Peckham.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Supports anti gun charities in Peckham.

Ill have to remember that the next time he's celebrating with 'gun fingers' and shouting "braappp pop pop pop" at the camera
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Maybe if there wasn't so many guns in Peckham and such like he wouldn't need to support anti guns charities in Peckham
  • Options
    edited December 2012
  • Options
    Not a fan but don't especially hate him, except the fact he plays for Utd and the Ashley Cole tweet.

He is just a bit of an idiot, money can't buy an intellect just like it can't buy a personality, Mr. Lampard.

• Options
    Racist Chunt
  • Options
    Orrible, disingenuous, overpaid, spoilt racist. If I think of anything else I'll let you know.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

BIG_ROB said:

Missed = Refused in my book!
    At his peak a world class defender! not a top pro though.
    Aledgedly 'advised' not to take the test er alledgedley!
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

cafctom said:

Shame that pretty much every single Footballer comment or remark these days is met with "But they earn so much money!!!! If I was on x amount, I wouldn't moan, blah blah blah".

Big deal!

Because if I was on that sort of dough, I'd belt up and get on with it. Not piss and shit on social media about trivial things when most others are on the bones of their arses! Some pros like Ferdinand are that out of touch with reality, thats the big deal!
    So if you earn lots of money then you shouldn't use social media? Righto .

As much as people hate to admit it, a lot of the hatred towards footballers these days comes out of jealousy. Not really sure what his money has to do with any of it but I guess it's a pretty simple stick to beat him with.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This pathetic and insulting to any one can recognise a fake.....dump it
  • Options
    your right mate he is a total fake
  • Options
    @cafctom

Eh? Read my post again ffs

Don't give a toss what players earn or if they use social media, but the ranting (Ferdinand) and boasting (Ridgewell) does me in when the majority of people are on the bones of their arse.
  • Options
    Ashaddick said:

This pathetic and insulting to any one can recognise a fake.....dump it

What is, the Twitter account?