Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Championship Play off Final Spam vs Pool

edited May 2012 in General Charlton
Its finally here... the play off final, in my opinion one of the most exciting games of the year and what a match to enjoy before the big champions league final later on in the evening.

The championship final has all the makings to be a classic this year. Two sides that were relegated last season now battle it out for an instant return.

What do we think lifers? Whose going to win this one?

Comments

• Options
    my heart says pool but my brain says spam. would love the long jourey to wetspam to look forward to.
  • Options
    Blackpool, would like them to go up then another local derby to look forward to!!
  • Options
    Blackpool and Bayern munich to win will make my weekend
  • Options
    I want West Ham to win so we can do a
    Blackpool CLIT.

But would like Blackpool to win as it's west ham.
  • Options
    Hopefully Blackpool. Some how I've never been to Upton Park!
  • Options
    Have to be honest I want to play against the likes of Westham, Palace, and Millwall.
    Saying that, I think the spam will win, and with quite a few 'friends' who support this lot I will have to keep a low profile this weekend.
  • Options
    Has potential to be a cracker of a game. Glad it was Blackpool not Brum
  • Options
    Think West Ham will absolutely stuff them 3 or 4-0

Either game is a good away day so not realy fussed but have a lot of West Ham mates so will probably support them.

Plus West Ham would be an absolute cert to go up next year anyway before the money dries up.
  • Options
    Think it will be a fun game to be a neutral. Would like to see blackpool promoted. I want to see how west ham handle things financially with another year in the championship.
  • Options
    Skybet are offering 9/1 on West Ham and Chelsea both winning in 90 mins. Think its worth a tenner.

Think the Hammers will win this one about 2 or 3 nill.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Might be worth a flutter that... Those the best odds?
  • Options
    if Blackpool were managed by anyone other than Holloway, I'd say West Ham.
  • Options
    if Blackpool were managed by anyone other than Holloway, I'd say West Ham.
    What about SCP ;-)
  • Options
    I want West Ham to win so we can do a
    Blackpool CLIT.

But would like Blackpool to win as it's west ham.
    I'm with you on this. Don't like West Ham, but fancy another Blackpool weekender.

I think the prospect of seeing the mouthy essex mugs in tears at the end of the game steers me towards Blackpool though.
  • Options
    Would love it if Tom Ince scores against West Ham, he will get a lot of stick I reckon.

2-1 to West Ham, think they will have too much quality for Blackpool.
  • Options
    Logic tells me West Ham .. but I have a funny feeling (ooohhh matron !!) that Blackpool might well cause a surprise.
  • Options
    Oh I hope its Blackpool just so we can get more of Ian Holloways press conferences.....priceless
  • Options
    Want west ham out of our league... Much bigger threat next year..

In the words of arnie'get out!'
  • Options
    Come on B'pool. We've all ready lost one potential London derby lets not make it another.
  • Options
    Blackpool will win, West Ham have put 4 past them twice this season so you know what will happen
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Blackpool will win it, all pressure on Hammers, Blackpool massive underdogs will suit Holloway. West Ham think they'll cruise it.
  • Options
    Hope it's a win for the Tangerines.

NWKA Treasurer Val's hubby, Paul comes from Blackpool and although is a season ticket holder at The Valley, tries to make a couple of his favourite team's games each year. They have tickets for Wembley on Saturday so would love them to see a victory for "their" lads.
  • Options
    I think West Ham will be too good for them. I want Blackpool to win though (Just don't like the Hammers).
  • Options
    brother in law is season ticket at upton park, would love it if we play them next season. i just have a feeling west ham will bottle it and freeze and blackpool will play more relaxed and with more freedom and get the job done.
  • Options
    Blackpool weekender please to make up for the lack of Bournemouth next season!
  • Options
    Blackpool weekender please to make up for the lack of Bournemouth next season!
    Tits to Blackpool, we'll have Brighton!
  • Options
    Want Blackpool to win for so many reasons.
    Firstly that I have money on them and Crewe to win their respective Play-Offs.
    Secondly I want to go Upton Park as I haven't been since 2006.
    Thirdly I went Blackpool twice this season so have had enough of the place, albeit a top weekend.
    Lastly I couldn't bring myself to cheer on West Ham.

All that aside I think it could go either way, two contrasting styles, the big Wembley pitch may suite Blackpool better than an Alladyce team.
  • Options
    If the Hammers don't win ( and I hope they don't)...

"there may be trouble ahead..."

http://www.fsf.org.uk/news/86-per-cent-of-Hammers-oppose-Olympic-Stadium-move.php?id
  • Options
    i think the move will go ahead. either that or spurs will get it. the government will want someone to move in or it would be a complete waste of a new stadium.
  • Options
    Lot of pressure on the Hammers tomorrow and they are rightly favourites but be very interesting to see if they can cope with the expectation.

Fancy this could be one of the old-fashioned 3-3/4-3 classic Play-Off games...