Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life End of Season Thank You's - 11/12

13»

Comments

• Options
    Thanks to all who've helped create and develop this web community.

As somebody who now occasionally finds himself at matches alone these days I've particularly valued meeting other Lifers thanks to this community so that there is always someone to have a chin wag with if I want.
  • Options
    Great site and one that I check pretty much daily for updates... all the auctions of Charlton memorabilia lately have been fantastic, such a lot of money raised for good causes... well done everyone connected with bringing this site to us.
  • Options
    Fantastic site. A few people up emselves and one or two without a sense of humour. The admin is superb.
  • Options
    Thank you for such a brilliant site. Definitely a great community of Charlton fans all wanting the best for our club, a great way to share our views on so many different matters, but ultimately a big thank you and well done to everyone involved.
  • Options
    Thanks to all those that make this site possible and to all lifers for for keeping me perpetually entertained.
  • Options
    If Carlsberg did websites..........!

Big thanks to all, who make this site was it is.
  • Options
    Whens the 12th part coming out ;)

In all seriousness, thanks for the site, been a very enjoyable first year on it, and i hope there's many more :) Would be willing to add to the cause too :) Also sorry if that jokes already been made :P
  • Options
    Great site and sincere thanks to all concerned
  • Options
    Thank you guys. It is a fantastic place for us exiles to keep in touch with what is really going on. Thanks to CL Stonemuse and I are now good friends, and I have got to meet one or two others who have darkened our door over the past eight years too. Keep it up!
  • Options
    yep special thanks to the site

feel like i know a few of you ..perhaps i do but havent met anyone
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yep special thanks to the site

feel like i know a few of you ..perhaps i do but havent met anyone
    you've met me, remember ?

• Options
    As ever you guys put in a massive effort to keep alive this thriving website, and even at 0357am it gives us Charlton fans something to do.

A heart felt thanks to everyone involved.
    seconded and thirded
  • Options
    Cheers.