Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PSF: Gillingham Away - August 4th

Comments

• Options
    Beat me too it.
    Feel free to delete my thread WSS.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    Up for this
  • Options
    Leave the hooligan talk out of this please JT
  • Options
    So pleased we are back to playing them in pre season friendlies as opposed to league games.
  • Options
    Was good when we played them before in a friendly. 5-0 that day, nice and sunny. Would be nice for a repeat of that!
  • Options
    Any coaches running? :)
  • Options
    Organiser, where we plotting up?
  • Options
    So starved of football Gillingham away in a friendly is looking attractive, nurse, nurse!

Maidstone looks more interesting and I
  • Options
    Yay! I miss Charlton so much.

• Options
    thats ages away...hate it when the football season finishes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am suprised Penfold, spanner tw@t, Millsmall c*nt I mean Scally has sanctioned this. Two faced w*nker
  • Options
    Siddarn.
  • Options
    Can't wait already, also I thought someone said we cancelled Maidstone away?
  • Options
    We were due to open the stadium but Brighton are doing that. We're now opening the 3g pitch it appears.
  • Options
    Good stuff, would love to get twenty past them.
  • Options
    Nice, local one for me in Faversham. Definitely up for it.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
  • Options
    We were due to open the stadium but Brighton are doing that. We're now opening the 3g pitch it appears.
    Surely if Brighton are the first to play there they will be the first to play on the 3G pitch?
  • Options
    What's this? The Kent senior cup?
  • Options
    Surely if Brighton are the first to play there they will be the first to play on the 3G pitch?
    I would have thought so too but that is what it says on the OS

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Same place we met you last time MLS!
    *rolls eyes*
  • Options
    I'm looking at Maidstones ground out my office window now and the pitch is def already down.
  • Options
    Not really sure why, but I'm well up for this!
  • Options
    Cheers Organiser. You contacted gills lad about it yet?
  • Options
    *rolls eyes*
    Tools ?

• Options
    Trust me, we are not playing Maidstone. It was cancelled by us as we are going to Spain (thats what Charlton told Maidstone).
  • Options
    Trust me, we are not playing Maidstone. It was cancelled by us as we are going to Spain (thats what Charlton told Maidstone).
    I thought that we are now playing them later than was originally intended hence Brighton filling our original spot. At least that is what I thought was happening.

• Options
    I go on the Maidstone froums as much as I do Charlton, and I have not seen it mentioned.
  • Options
    I go on the Maidstone froums as much as I do Charlton, and I have not seen it mentioned.
    on our official site near the end of the Gillingham article, date to be arranged.

• Options
    *rolls eyes*
    Tools ?

That's not very nice.