Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bump2Five Sale - gift ideas

Hi - hope it is ok to post this here, might be of interest to fellow Addicks and parents (plus grand-parents). New event in New Eltham on Sat 26th May from 1430-1600 (The Centre @ The Methodist Church on Footscray Road).
If you are stuck for gift ideas for your loved ones and have kids then visit my Bump2Five launch event where you can see some local craft traders who make unique gifts and treasures such as finger print jewellery using your baby/child's fingerprint (necklaces/cufflinks etc). Also personalised toy boxes, wooden items, canvasses, and much more. We also have a photographer, a health visitor offering feeding advice (milk and solids) and if you've any old socks/vests/bibs or other textiles bring them along for the kids to dispose of in our noisy piggy bin - all rags donated to Demelza who sell them in bulk for vital funds.
As well as this there are stalls with parents selling their pre-loved items so be prepared to pick up some bargains (clothes, toys, books, equipment - spare highchair for Grandma's house!)
If popular we are planning to hold bi-monthly so please come along and support the event.
£1 entry per adult with half being donated to Demelza.
Thanks for reading this. Like us on Facebook for more info Facebook.com/bump2five
Clare

Comments

• Bump....... see you there!
  • Looking forward to it!
  • Bump! Come along TODAY if you are near New Eltham... would be lovely to have lots of Charlton people there... and Go Dotty for Demelza!
  • I'll try to get over, would love a photo of the dogs done professionally. Would it be ok to bring them?
  • Sorry T.C.E. only just seen this. Probably wouldn't have worked bringing dogs to this event as it was inside in a church hall. I will ask my photographer friend for you though... she mainly does babies and families but it is worth asking.