Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

all day-er pic

2»

Comments

• Options
    Good to meet you Suz, and a fellow Merrkat fan!!

I got a bad feeling about Shakespeare though, that other Meerkat is a big lad

Felt very strange being introduced to everyone as Carter too!!!
  • Options
    I forget who it was, but someone on Saturday told me I look 31, anyone gonna own up?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]you get any texts Ollie?

lol, yeah i did, loads all saying what a melt i was!! Some from numbersa i had, some from random numbers that i now have (does evil larf)

[cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I forget who it was, but someone on Saturday told me I look 31, anyone gonna own up?

to be fair dood, you look older than your age for sure. 31 a bit harsh tho! nice to meet you dood
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Any reason why Ketman is wearing claret and blue?????

Oops poor choice of clothing by myself I'll admit although was wearing Charlton Cap.

[cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]good to meet you carter and carlsberg, and thanks for the cd ketman, will give it a listen in a mo.

hope you all (including you wss) made yourself comfortable at 7.10 for some meerkat action?

can't believe the cliffhanger this week!!!!! what will shakespeare do!?!?!?!

Watched both episodes yesterday & have decided I have to watch next weeks as Shakespeare is gonna get one hell of a beating ......LOL
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    Oops poor choice of clothing by myself I'll admit although was wearing Charlton Cap.

Watched both episodes yesterday & have decided I have to watch next weeks as Shakespeare is gonna get one hell of a beating ......LOL

haha, at the realisation of bad choice of attire, just as you rip it out of someone else for having a stripey maroon scarf!

booooo to big si!!!!

its good tho isn't it? and it does make you want to watch more!!

LOL@carlsberg "do they talk?"
  • Options
    i didnt see it unfortunately.

did the beatles make a guest appearance?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]

booooo to big si!!!!

its good tho isn't it? and it does make you want to watch more!!

LOL@carlsberg "do they talk?"

Must admit it is watchable. Forgot about Carlsberg saying that, what a dougnut, mind you with the amount of beers consumed hardly surprising. LOL
  • Options
    That was hard work explaining that to him hahaha!!!

Carter: 'No mate they don't talk'
    Carlsberg: 'How do you know their names then?'
  • Options
    carter and carlsberg, no matter how many times i look at the line up written up above, i cant get m y head round which one i spoke to. think it was carlsberg.

Now then? where is sco... i must remind him of stroking Taverns cheek...
  • Options
    come on Sco, where are ya!
    Top form on saturday sunshine. Very amusing, 4-0 to everyone in the pub - i think you clinked everyone's glass in the pub.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sco: "the word is 'four'"
  • Options
    four%20fingers.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]That was hard work explaining that to him hahaha!!!

Carter: 'No mate they don't talk'
    Carlsberg: 'How do you know their names then?'

I made a good point tho i felt.

[cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]carter and carlsberg, no matter how many times i look at the line up written up above, i cant get m y head round which one i spoke to. think it was carlsberg.

Now then? where is sco... i must remind him of stroking Taverns cheek...

was i you spoke to curb it. You told me i wasn't ginger only to walk straight out the pub and be re informed by ketters that i am indeed ginger.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Now then? where is sco... i must remind him of stroking Taverns cheek...

Well he was "well groomed".

Oh dear...
  • Options
    Oh god, he's on line now - sorry Tav! I'm off!
  • Options
    Dont be stupid Sco, it was funny, you were only discussing shaving "against the grain"... i found it very funny and Tavern was well oiled anyway so he didnt mind.
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Dont be stupid Sco, it was funny, you were only discussing shaving "against the grain"... i found it very funny and Tavern was well oiled anyway so he didnt mind.

Was it gay or metrosexual? (in gruff voice) lol!
  • Options
    Very metrosexual.. in fact that word was used.
  • Options
    What does metrosexual mean?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    it means a man who takes great pride in his grooming but is not gay... so you're okay.
  • Options
    Thats nice.I always take pride
  • Options
    I think that we should be avoiding the word "pride" here guys!
  • Options
    lol!
    right im off to get some work done before me holidee.