Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone seen the new Halfords advert......?

I wonder if anyone recognises the Charlton song playing?

http://youtu.be/4qrCRPnqlms

Comments

• Options
    Damn, just saw it and thought I needed to instantly share.
    Well done!
  • Options
    Just voted the worst shop in the country for customer service:

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-2147532/Halfords-voted-worst-customer-service-Which-High-Street-survey.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

From my experience I'd say the public are spot on. Awful place.
  • Options
    I bought a bike from Halfords and although the young chap assisting me was trying his best, he was absolutely f***ing useless. Not his fault as he hadn't had the training he should have, but it just made me wonder if I will ever go back. The bike wasn't built properly either, so I had to get them to re-do it. Pretty poor all round.
  • Options
    Depends on the Halfords, the ones that are Boardman main dealers are the best ones, as the staff are properly trained.
  • Options
    I hate Halfords, our nearest one to us only fits car radios etc. on a Saturday as the only guy that can do them in the entire store is a student on an 8 hour contract. Not to mention the fact that they can't build bikes properly, won't give you any proper advice on anything useful but just try and sell you the most expensive stuff, and one of them even told me what I had bought was rubbish and I will probably be returning it soon anyway! Great way to promote your own store and it's products eh!
  • Options
    I took my car to halfords for a new headlight and purchased their fitting service. It took the guy a loooong time. When he'd finally done it he asked if I wanted to get the other side done! I declined - he has obviously been told to always ask that - I should imagine that was the last thing he wanted to do.

Having said that, I can't fault him - okay it took him a long time, but he kept at it and he didn't sear once.
  • Options
    All the stuff they fit for you can be done yourself. If you are not sure just type what you wish to do into google.

Some serious dad-skills needed I think, and Halfords are profiting from the lack of them
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Kids Dads these days !
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    All the stuff they fit for you can be done yourself. If you are not sure just type what you wish to do into google.

Some serious dad-skills needed I think, and Halfords are profiting from the lack of them
    Yea - could've done it myself, but I only have to pop the bonnet on my car and hey presto I've somehow scraped the skin off my knuckles!

On some modern cars it can be a right b$%£^%d to fit bulbs - on my Focus, the passenger's side bulb could only be replaced after removing the battery and the battery tray - even then you had to do it by "feel".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No saga you take the whole lamp out on most passenger side bulbs these days, and scraping your nuckles? Man up dammit. ;o)
  • Options
    If it is the entire light housing then it's a bit more fiddle but a bulb is a twenty second job. I'm not digging you by the way!

What halfords is this? I should pitch up outside ;-)