Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rudi Skacel

Would love to sign him now that he is on a free. He has got a great left foot and can play on the left or attacking midfield, so he could be the flair player we need.

Comments

• Options
    Not sure how he did when he played for Saints in the Championship, from memory think he had injuries and was released maybe when they went down with us in 2009.

Scored some great goals this season though.
  • Options
    I agree, could be a decent signing, maybe give him a 1 year contact as hes 32 now.

I also think Zak Whitbread would be a decent signing, now avaliable on a free after being released by norwich. Saw him play in the prem last season and didnt look out of his depth. Could be the 4th centre back needed to replace doc.
  • Options
    I agree, could be a decent signing, maybe give him a 1 year contact as hes 32 now.

I also think Zak Whitbread would be a decent signing, now avaliable on a free after being released by norwich. Saw him play in the prem last season and didnt look out of his depth. Could be the 4th centre back needed to replace doc.
    Think both would be good. Whitbread and Morrison could be a great partnership

• Options
    I also reckon we have a much more realistic chance of signing him than say Tom Ince.
  • Options
    Good player, but wasn't as standout for Saints as he was in Hearts. I think he wants to go home anyway.