Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 20 Year Table

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, but we have 468 games in hand, on our current form we'll be top by Christmas.
  • Options
    Yeah, but we have 468 games in hand, on our current form we'll be top by Christmas.
    Lol!

Still well ahead of that stripy massive from Croydon. No sign at all of the Spanners....:-)
  • Options
    beaten by Wimbledon; not No 1 in South London.
  • Options
    surprised to see west sham are not anywhere to be seen... belong in the premiership ? Media know nothing.
  • Options
    West London
  • Options
    surprised to see west sham are not anywhere to be seen... belong in the premiership ? Media know nothing.
    they are 11th?
  • Options
    interesting to see that half the football league have been in the top division over the last 20 yrs and in that time only 7 clubs have been there all the time..............not such an "exclusive" league after all !!!
  • Options
    45 is an amazing number, and only 5 of those teams were one season wonders!

I'm surprised we're above Leicester and Birmingham, and it's interesting that the Hammers are 10th in terms of appearances in the PL, suggesting that their boasts about belonging in the PL aren't entirely false...
  • Options
    I don't get the West Ham comment at all.

Bolton have played more games than Leeds!
  • Options
    I think that That Wimbledon is in Milton Keynes now ?
    Or is it AFCWimbledon ?
    I get confused very easily......

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    This league table was commisioned by Liverpool, as it's the only one that puts them in the top 4............................
  • Options
    Blimey, didnt really expect to see Tottenham as high as that. Would be interesting to see it sorted on a points per game basis.
  • Options
    @JohnBoyUK
    http://www.statbunker.com/football/ktg/index.php?PL=ktgalltime&Code=EPL&statType=EPL_ALL
    Interestingly on that table it says "MK Dons" instead of "Wimbledon".
  • Options
    45 is an amazing number, and only 5 of those teams were one season wonders!

I'm surprised we're above Leicester and Birmingham, and it's interesting that the Hammers are 10th in terms of appearances in the PL, suggesting that their boasts about belonging in the PL aren't entirely false...

4 - Swansea are one of the 5 and they will be there next year
  • Options
    I worked out points per game and...we're still 21st.
  • Options
    22nd according to the above link
  • Options
    22nd according to the above link
    Oops, my bad. 22 it is.

• Options
    Blimey, didnt really expect to see Tottenham as high as that. Would be interesting to see it sorted on a points per game basis.
    As one of the only ever presents I thought you would definitely be in the top 7.

• Options
    DA9DA9
    edited May 2012
    Technically speaking they were in Merton, which is Surrey in my book, so still No1 in South London.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How did Leicester manage to play 4 more prem games than us, when did they lose 2 teams from the original 1992 teams/table?
  • Options
    Technically speaking they were in Merton, which is Surrey in my book, so still No1 in South London.
    In my book West Ham is Essex. Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham & Tottenham are Middlesex

Number 1 in London....
  • Options
    Number 1 in Kent - and that is a fact.
  • Options
    How did Leicester manage to play 4 more prem games than us, when did they lose 2 teams from the original 1992 teams/table?
    The league was reduced from 22 teams in 20 teams in '95, some team called crystal palace were the extra team to go down with only two teams going up from Div 1.

• Options
    I think that That Wimbledon is in Milton Keynes now ?
    Or is it AFCWimbledon ?
    I get confused very easily......
  • Options
    Palace's goal difference is better than ours.