Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Preseason Friendly: Crawley

Comments

• Options
    Sorry just beaten to it.
  • Options
    Get in, new ground. Just a pity it's not on a Saturday as its not too far from Brighton.
  • Options
    Is Leon Clarke still our player?
  • Options
    Is Leon Clarke still our player?
    I think he was only loaned to Crawley until the end of the season , so yes.
  • Options
    Seems to me the two threads are different. The other is just about Crawley Town FC in general, so all preseason CTFC related chat here please.
  • Options
    localish for me now, might wander along
  • Options
    Part of a deal for them to take Clarke permanently I reckon.
  • Options
    Seems to me the two threads are different. The other is just about Crawley Town FC in general, so all preseason CTFC related chat here please.
    psst, last time I check before doing a post.
  • Options
    Been there, done it. It's a shit hole and I aint going back
  • Options
    Rather go to broadmoor.........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not for me
  • Options
    Did I read somewhere that we'll be playing Maidstone Utd in a pre-season game?
  • Options
    Bromley away on 25th July. Confirmed by Bromley
  • Options
    Did I read somewhere that we'll be playing Maidstone Utd in a pre-season game?

it's mentioned on the link in the first post. Not date set.
  • Options
    Can we not get some challenging warm ups - why all this rubbish ?

Saying that I don't imagine we will smash anyone pre-season.
  • Options
    Crawley and gillingham away awful couple of friendlies/places. Hope we get a game I fancy doing!
  • Options
    Dangerous choice, as half the team are likely to be killed or injured by the end.
  • Options
    problem is that pre-season friendlies are meant to be two-fold..............1) to get players back to match fitness & 2) so that "smaller" clubs can make abit of money.

hence Prem & Championship clubs travel to League 1, 2 & non-league sides. As we can't "entertain" during late July & eraly Aug due to the olympics then we will be playing most, if not all our games away at lower league sides.............we certainly wont be playing anyone in our league or above !!

get used to it
  • Options
    Unless we play someone in Spain. Played two champ clubs (bristol C and Cardiff) last year.
  • Options
    Or when we played at millwall last season, but that falls under Golf's second point!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Up for this.
    All day beach drinking in Brighton!
  • Options
    Just cant please somepeople! Will go 2 both better than doing diy ,fishing,golf,lazing around bored now theres no footie