Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Legends v Palarse Legends

Comments

• Options
    You mean Palace have some legends?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I hope that link's wrong! Looks like they're claiming JH as one of their legends! :(

A palace fan I know reckoned he always wore his Charlton shirt under theirs during his stint there. Definitely a Charlton legend...
  • Options
    Jh in the palace team makes me feel a little sick.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    222 games for us, 160 for that lot. CAFC legend obviously
  • Options
    Didn't Pardew once opt to play for us in one of these fixtures ?
  • Options
    My mate is reffing the game and he's Millwall so thats 3 pens to us as I have has a word in his shell like ;-)
  • Options
    Their biggest legend is the 'ultra' who was beaten up by a toilet.
  • Options
    What's the ref's name as I may know him...
  • Options
    Johnny Humphrey you broke my heart.
  • Options
    @redsek or anyone else who knows: what is this story and where is this toilet so I can go and thank it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can we put the toilet on next season's shirts please? Just below the L1 champs badge in gold. Classy.
  • Options
    Johnny Humphrey you broke my heart.
    Shocking behaviour by JH considering he's a matchday host at The Valley - (he goes around the boxes with Bob Bolder before the game).

• Options
    You mean Palace have some legends?
    In Croydon they call them bellends....................Think it's a local dialect thingy......................
  • Options
    Charlton Legends v Palace Leg ends.
  • Options
    My mate is reffing the game and he's Millwall so thats 3 pens to us as I have has a word in his shell like ;-)
    My boss is the ref for this game, and he is CAFC 100% The linesmen and one CPFC and the other CAFC! He's been talking about this game for a while and is really looking forward to it/
  • Options
    My dog's the mascot for this game and she's 100% charlton.............
  • Options
    He's a 100% CAFC !
    004.JPG 975.3K
  • Options
    He's a 100% CAFC !
    Aw , Mog ! Great piccie !

• Options
    The two squads who have agreed to appear for the former clubs are shown below:-

Palace:- Steve Coppell, Steve Kember, Chris Coleman, Eric Young, Marc Edworthy, Ian Cox, Russell Edwards, Richard Shaw, Simon Osborn, Simon Roger, Bobby Bowery, Phil Barber, Grant Watts, Jamie Moralee, Danny Boxall, Bruce Dyer, Tony Finnigan, Adam Lock, Gareth Graham, Dave Swindlehurst, Andy Woodman, Vince Hilare, Mel Blyth, Bruce Dyer.

Charlton:- John Humphrey, Bob Boulder, Leroy Ambrose, Steve Gritt, Anthony Barness, Simon Webster, Richard Wilson, Gary Nelson, Paul Williams, Andy Ansah, Tony Booth, Peter Garland, Lee Haywood, Mark Penfold, Colin Walsh, Theo Foley, Brian Kinsey.

£6 to get in on Sunday and includes a programme.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bruce Dyer is so good, he is going to turn up twice!
  • Options
    are there still 2 refs?
  • Options
    No Steve Jones ?
  • Options
    Not only have they got twice as many, but also didnt realise Woodman was one of them!
    Andy Ansah, Charlton legend?
    At least Gazza Garland will show his silky skills!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I saw our 'legends' against Spurs on Hackney Marsh a few weeks back and was surprised to see Bobby B as a centre back .Apparently he does not play in goal in these matches anymore
  • Options
    So JH saw the error of his ways and is in the Charlton squad then! As is Paul Williams.
  • Options
    Andy ansah's a charlton supporting legend I suppose. Are Pardew and Dowie the legend managers
  • Options
    The two squads who have agreed to appear for the former clubs are shown below:-

Palace:- Steve Coppell, Steve Kember, Chris Coleman, Eric Young, Marc Edworthy, Ian Cox, Russell Edwards, Richard Shaw, Simon Osborn, Simon Roger, Bobby Bowery, Phil Barber, Grant Watts, Jamie Moralee, Danny Boxall, Bruce Dyer, Tony Finnigan, Adam Lock, Gareth Graham, Dave Swindlehurst, Andy Woodman, Vince Hilare, Mel Blyth, Bruce Dyer.

Charlton:- John Humphrey, Bob Boulder, Leroy Ambrose, Steve Gritt, Anthony Barness, Simon Webster, Richard Wilson, Gary Nelson, Paul Williams, Andy Ansah, Tony Booth, Peter Garland, Lee Haywood, Mark Penfold, Colin Walsh, Theo Foley, Brian Kinsey.

£6 to get in on Sunday and includes a programme.
    Brian Kinsey must be well into his 70s now as is Theo Foley.

I assume they are the management team!