Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Passion and banter in the Ukrainian parliament

Comments

• Options
    they really are a moody non smiling nation
  • Options
    The Ukranians have had a lot to put up with .. Czars ... Lenin ... Stalin ... Nazis ... Political Gangsters. No wonder they are a peevish people.
  • Options
    But I have heard the people of Ukraine are waiting for the fans of England with open arms and free beer!!!!

Yeah right!!!!

If the people running the country are kicking the seven bells out of each other you can see why there are over 1000 neo nazi skinheads waiting for us!!!
  • Options
    Russians trying to colonise there country too (back then and now), all that ruckus was about trying to introduce Russian as a more dominant language in some regions
  • Options
    My son in law fly's out today to work on the stadiums before the tournament starts. He is really looking forward to this trip................Not!
  • Options
    You'd think they'd be in a better mood with this sort of thing on the radio every day:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GQi8rkE61I&feature=related
  • Options
    Funny but I thought Ukraine were on the brink of bankruptcy.
  • Options
    no doubt Frank Warren's organising a re-match now between the big vest wearing one and the geezer throwing 4 year old punches to the back of his head.
  • Options
    Love the guy who launches himself head first into the floor!