Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry redknapp

2»

Comments

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

Just been told by somebody who's quite involved in the football world that Harry will be the Chelsea manager by the end of next week and to put some money on it, just had £50 @ 12's in paddy power

HAhahahahahahahahahahahah
  • Options

smiffyboy said:

Just been told by somebody who's quite involved in the football world that Harry will be the Chelsea manager by the end of next week and to put some money on it, just had £50 @ 12's in paddy power

HAhahahahahahahahahahahah
    Oh William Hill have got their own Charlton Life account.
  • Options
    That Absurdistan does seem like a bit of a bellend though to be fair.
  • Options
    The other part of his words of wisdom that got me this week was his intention to manage QPR in the Championship next year, if Fernandes could afford him & thought it financially viable. Just after saying that the players wouldn't be earning as much if they were relegated.

Shouldn't that logic apply to him too???
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

The other part of his words of wisdom that got me this week was his intention to manage QPR in the Championship next year, if Fernandes could afford him & thought it financially viable. Just after saying that the players wouldn't be earning as much if they were relegated.

Shouldn't that logic apply to him too???

Yes but only in the real world and not 'arry's.

• Options
    Laughable that there is the odd (very odd) Charlton fan about who would prefer him to SCP...
  • Options
    Will Harry work his magic? Will Martinez work his magic? Will Paolo work his magic?
    Will Adkins work his magic? What about Pardews magic.? Pullis could work his magic?
    When own goals, missed chances, injuries and everything else goes into the pot the luckiest bastard will survive. Next season put your house on Newcastle to get relegated ( if their still there ) !!
  • Options
    masicat said:

Will Harry work his magic? Will Martinez work his magic? Will Paolo work his magic?
    Will Adkins work his magic? What about Pardews magic.? Pullis could work his magic?
    When own goals, missed chances, injuries and everything else goes into the pot the luckiest bastard will survive. Next season put your house on Newcastle to get relegated ( if their still there ) !!

I like that, not a lot, but I like it.....
  • Options
    masicat said:

I'm up for accepting the Newcastle bet. Pardew might not be a genius but they signed some real quality French players and have a very strong squad. How much is your house worth?