Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 2011/2012 Charlton Life Statbank

2»

Comments

• Options
    One (on topic!) point, is that Solly's disciplinary record is really good, only 3 bookings and an excellent foul frequency figure shows how cool he is, and doesn't dive in (like Danny Mills used to do) or give away silly free kicks (like Danny Green for example). He is very much a modern defender, intercepting rather than lunging in.
  • Options
    Racon? Player of the year? Daily wasn't it?
  • Options
    No, Racon topped the.statbank last year. Think Semedo won POTY.
  • Options
    Yeah I just twigged. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    great stuff!!
    This is clearly wrong though:
    "Season 2009/10: we averaged 2.35 shots with a goal every 8.00 shots"
    LL this can't be right - would mean we scored less than once every three games.

The actual stat is
    averaged 12.35 shots with a goal every 8.00 shots

unfortunately in preparing the presentation one of those typo things intervened

• Options
    On that last table, ten clubs had their lowest away attendance at Hartlepool. Why? Any theories?
  • Options
    because its £25 and miles away
  • Options
    Danny Green hit the woodwork 5 times and scored 3. BWP only hit the woodwork once.
  • Options
    because its £25 and miles away
    If it's a northern league it can't be miles away from everyone!
  • Options
    pretty far. According to that site that says how close grounds are, Carlisle is the closest to them at 70 miles. But it's mainly the price.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    awesome stuff!
  • Options
    Excellent stuff.
    Couple of minor things - Chris Solly is PLAY OF THE YEAR.

20 clean sheets.
    25 - fewest games conceded in - what happened to the 46th game

I love these stats and the E number stats that were produced too.
    Chris Solley will be PLAY of the year when I have finished writing it.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    100% of our home defeats were to southern-half teams, but 100% of our home draws were to northern-half teams.
  • Options
    Suprising we gave away more fouls than oppososition. Its normally struggling that foul more as they get desperate I would have thought.
    Also note that we didnt get many more corners than opposition. No stat but pretty sure our success % on that is much higher
  • Options
    Suprising we gave away more fouls than oppososition. Its normally struggling that foul more as they get desperate I would have thought.
    Also note that we didnt get many more corners than opposition. No stat but pretty sure our success % on that is much higher
    I can't remember us giving away and desperate or violent fouls. Did we set a record for low number of cards.
  • Options
    I am really interested in taking a look at this, but like Sadie Jane, I cannot open this or download it. It just comes up blank. I have Adobe reader 9 but that seems only to open downloaded documents, not documents on a web page.

Any advice on opening this document would be greatly appreciated.

Or maybe it can be posted in a different format ? Is it possible to post it as a word document ? (Apologies, it sounds like a lot of work has gone into it already).
  • Options
    By the way, when I click on the red pdf document I get -

'Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at cdn.vanillaforums.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as
    ww.example.com instead of
    www.example.com
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.'

I am accessing the web, there is nothing wrong with my connection or network and I am able to access the internet as normal.
  • Options
    cant believe kermorgant commited 66 fouls :O
  • Options
    @vff what happens if you right-click and save to your computer?
  • Options
    Cheers for the response loOKOut.

I right clicked on the red statbank pdf line that appears when you hover the cursor on the image, saved to the computer and that did the job. Thanks.

It's a great piece of work.

Well done to all those involved. Drinks definitely in order on the completion.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    great job lancashire lad
  • Options
    A brilliant record of a brilliant season...super job, well done and cheers!!