Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guns N Roses tickets

2»

Comments

• Options
    Unreal!! Can't believe I've missed this - my wife would kill to go :) - Terry Naylor if you do get any more I'd be eternally grateful for 2 tickets sir
    Send him a private message
  • Options
    Thanks Valley - will do
  • Options
    Thanks Valley - will do
    Hello mate

I'm just waiting on a phone call give me 15mins

Cheers
  • Options
    I will be going to Friday's gig. There was a rumour that Thin Lizzy had pulled out....are they back again?
  • Options
    I will be going to Friday's gig. There was a rumour that Thin Lizzy had pulled out....are they back again?
    Thats what it says on the 02 website?

• Options
    How was it?
  • Options
    It was good but I thought the production / sound was pretty average. I've seen better productions at the O2 eg the Blacked Eyed Peas and Deep Purple. GnR didn't come on stage until 10.40 and we left at 12:15 as Mrs McMoist needed to be up early for work. Does anyone know what time it actually finished? It's the first time I've seen Thin Lizzy since Lynott died and it just wasn't the same.
  • Options
    Pleased to hear Thin Lizzy played. But will be pizzed off should GnR be late on stage...which by all account is likely to happen.
  • Options
    They was only 40 mins late so could have been worse. The concert was good. Started around 10:45 and finished at 1:30am. Izzy Stradlin also came on as a special guest and performed a few songs with them. Thanks to Terry Naylor for the tickets. If i was able would go again tonight.
  • Options
    Had a great night. Great to see Izzy back all we now is for Slash to join in for a proper party.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Left after Thin Lizzy as my son had to get up for school, still a good night though. I wasn't impressed with the sound either.
    Thanks Terry Naylor.
  • Options
    my mate said it was pants if thats of any use.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    No problem guys I'm gutted some of you didn't see the end of the concert thats when they belted out some of their classics!!

Thank god I got a lift home as their must have been 200 waiting for a taxi as the last tube and boats had gone!!

I got in at 2.30am I am f****d lol.
  • Options
    my mate said it was pants if thats of any use.
    Both bands?

• Options
    edited June 2012
    First off thanks for Terry getting the tickets sorted.

Lizzy were not very good to be honest - just not the same without Lynott and I've seen a tribute band that were more polished than them. Would have been better if they turned the volume up and their set was too short.

GnR were really impressive. Finely tuned act and good value. Most of their classics were played and seemed to get a few people rocking in the aisles.

Again, the volume seemed to be down a bit - it's either my age/hearing, but I expect my ears to be whistling for at least two days after a gig like that. They just don't do it like the oldtimers though.

Booked cab was waiting for us as we came out - back home by 2.20am and only £40 to Yalding.