Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Does this bloke know something we don't?

A bit of an odd one this.
Some of you will have seen the 'Sportsclubstats' website this past season. (It works out the statistical chance of finishing the season in each position.)

Anyway, I clicked it by accident this morning (it's saved on my toolbar) and noticed something strange; For the Premier league, he's put up a set of fixtures for Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th August - including kick off times. These include QPR vs West Ham so promotions and relegations have been accounted for. The trouble is, no fixtures have yet been announced!

Has he got insider info or is he just guessing?

See what you think:

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/England/PremierLeague.html

Comments

• If we can't play at home I can't see the Police sanctioning a London Derby during the Olympic period.
  • I read somewhere that Premier clubs will play during the Olympics, it's only championship & below who will play away.
  • That is very very strange. Must be hypothetical though, like he's done a test then forgotten to take it down.
    Good website though. From December we were 80% likely to win the League apparently.
  • I think it's already been said that The Olympics will not affect whether we get a home game in the league or not. It just affects pre season friendlies.
  • Aren't these just the same first games as last season except the relegated teams have been replaced with promoted teams?
  • Aren't these just the same first games as last season except the relegated teams have been replaced with promoted teams?
    yup
  • I think it's already been said that The Olympics will not affect whether we get a home game in the league or not. It just affects pre season friendlies.
    Definitely affects league games as well until the end of Paralympics in early September

• This article is 3 years old now, but suggests that even the PL don't see the fixtures until about a week before they are released...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulfletcher/2009/06/secrets_of_the_fixture_compute.html
    Well, if this is true then I think we have our answer.