Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Steve Waggott gone down with Coventry - coincidence ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    exactly
  • Options
    I wouldn't waste any sympathy to be honest. Nice enough bloke who was massively overpaid for a job he didn't do. Has anyone missed his input?
    Just waiting for a sparky comment from Airman Br...........ahh!

• Options
    Nick. You can drag out the old threads but you have to go to Google to start and put in for eg, waggott + charltonlife . You will get a world of history.

Start at Google not the search on here.
  • Options
    Knew he was a wrong 'un the first time I met him at Bromley. Seen a few like him who talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

Just made me realise what a miss Reg was - he just got on with doing the job quietly and efficiently. He didn't need to tell anbody how good he was.

One of a few mistakes made in that era, that we shouldn't really dwell on but just learn from.
    Exactly my thoughts. Was at that same meeting and he simply just waffled on with sound bites. His programme notes were the same. Like Airman has said nobody can say he has been a loss.
  • Options
    Like Airman has said nobody can say he has been a loss.
    Certainly given CL lots to rabbit on endlessly about, what would we have done without that.
  • Options
    He seemed to have lost his 'smiler' tag on the Football League show tonight.
  • Options

I wouldn't waste any sympathy to be honest. Nice enough bloke who was massively overpaid for a job he didn't do. Has anyone missed his input?

• Options
    I thought he looked dog rough tbh.
  • Options

I thought he looked dog rough tbh.

So would you be if your a 25/8 man like Mr Waggott is