Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wanted MAC computer - anyone ITK?

edited June 2012 in Not Sports Related
A friend of mine is looking for a MAC computer second hand as can't afford to purchase brand new. Said I'd ask on here as you never know. Or anyone know of a good place to purchase second hand one apart from the usual ebay, gumtree etc.

Comments

• Options
    its often worth checking out the refurbished deals on pc world and from apple direct.

i got one from here at around £300 less than the rrp and was brand new. also comes with full 12 month warranty from apple.
  • Options
    Yer id go for the refurb section from apple, or if they have kids.. maybe take advantage of the student discount.
  • Options
    yep, i purchased mine refurbed from apple and it was a great deal.
  • Options
    My daughter also brought a refurbished Macbook pro from apple about six years ago no problems with it at all, still going well. Also arrived in box with all packaging and labels intact and appeared brand new,
  • Options
    Ive got a spare Mac mini if your still interested inbox me, ill flog it for £50 its in good nick and works perfectly! I had to upgrade mine as i needed the latest creative suite on it.
  • Options
    @MCS which one you got?
  • Options
    CS6 won't run on a Mac mini MCS? Is it to do with 64 bit or something?