Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2012 Betting Thread

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    nice one mate. I had torres top scorer dutch to win it 125/1. wish I'd just done a single now!
  • Options
    They divide the top scorer by 6! If he was more selfish I'd have won a lot more but he passed to Mata!!
  • Options
    but on a double they can't have divided that by 6 ?? surely by 3 ...
  • Options
    Yep, Betfair split it all among those on 3 goals as it was top goalscorer rather than Golden Boot winner.
  • Options
    You would think so but I rang them up and they said even as part of a double it's divided by six! Haven't checked how much they've paid me yet though.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    If Torres was 6/1 for top goalscorer and Spain were 4/1 to win outright, I would expect it to be a evens plus 4/1 double.
  • Options
    Done my bets with Boylesports yesterday, they giving you £40 worth of free bets if you place a £20 bet.

£20 on Spain to win it at 11/4
    £10 on A.Young to be Englands top scorer at 6/1
    £10 on France to come first and England second in the group at 4/1
    £10 on Van Persie to be tournament top scorer at 10/1
    £5 on Spain to win it with Torres top scorer at 25/1
    £5 on Spain to win it with Llorente top scorer at 25/1
    WHOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
    fair play.

i saw torres to be top scorer at 7/1 and thought that was pretty good. should have had a flutter. god knows how much ive lost on this tournanment. made it more fun i spose
  • Options
    Just checked my Boylesports account, they didn't just divide it by six, got paid £66.65 for a fiver on Spain/Torres bet @25/1. If only he didn't pass to Mata!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Portugal V Czech Rep 3-1 Score (16-1 SkyBet)
    Ronaldo to score anytime ( 11-10 Coral)
    Ronaldo to score 2 or more ( 11-2 Paddy Power )
    Well I hope whoever you put your bets on with honoured them. Wouldn't want you to get a taste of your own medicine! You WELCH!!!!