Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2012....from an American perspective...

Guys and Girls,

The company I work for have thrown this little game together to mark the upcoming Euro's...but for the USA. Hope you like, feel free to share!

http://worldcupwithoutus.com/

Cheers,
Dan

Comments

• Options
    'Do you think eating a Big Mac should be a criminal offence?'

Yes = support France

Funny that, because the McDonalds with the highest revenue in the world is ....................................The Champs Elysées!

• Options
    I should support Spain apparently because I think it's ok to eat dinner at midnight. That's alright as I lived their for a few years and they've got a decent chance of winning.
  • Options
    say's I should support Greece ;-(
  • Options
    Czech Rep for me. It was that beer question that did it.
  • Options
    Poland?!
  • Options
    Sweden. I'm cool with spending half the year in darkness and the other half on paternity leave.
  • Options
    England twice?!
  • Options
    I got Croatia. Might be worth a cheeky fiver.
  • Options
    Is that right that at the nearest points Russia and america are only 2.5 miles apart?
  • Options
    Correct - from the western tip of Alaska to the eastern coast of Russia.......madness eh?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Correct - from the western tip of Alaska to the eastern coast of Russia.......madness eh?
    Nope, it ain't the landmass, but the two Diomede islands in the Bering sea, one belongs to Russia and the other to the Yanks...
  • Options
    Sweden, I think (know) the best we get is a draw against them
  • Options
    Nope, it ain't the landmass, but the two Diomede islands in the Bering sea, one belongs to Russia and the other to the Yanks...
    Is it not (Alaska) part of the largest archipelago on the planet?

• Options
    I've got Greece. Should make the wife happy considering she is of Turkish Cypriot descent!
  • Options
    Thanks for the amazing response from Lifers....over 300 of you have gone online (more than any other source) and made me very popular with the bosses here!

http://worldcupwithoutus.com/

Cheers!
  • Options
    got england, cos i hate the sunshine...
  • Options
    seen alot of England ones on there, 'your most scarce resource is good restraunts', 'rioting is your favorite past time', 'you hate the sunshine' there was a few more which i have forgot ! lol
  • Options
    "Do you think you're better than everyone else?"

Yes.

Was expecting England.

It gave me France.
  • Options
    First attempt Italy, second England.
  • Options
    Oh Dear I am German which I supposen is apt......I'm off to invade Poland to watch the match!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh Dear I am German which I supposen is apt......I'm off to invade Poland to watch the match!
    too soon