Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Championship Club Newsnow

vffvff
edited June 2012 in General Charlton
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Championship/Charlton+Athletic

Newsnow have updated the league team listings.

Great to be looking in the Championship listings at long last.
Sorted my Season Ticket out. Looking forward to see some great games.

& Some better quality football.

COYRs !

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Championship

To see what our opposition are up to.

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2012
    To many B's
  • Options
    We're only 10th in the table - sort it out Curbs Powell......!!!

But at least we're above Palarse, with Millwall struggling against relegation.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited June 2012
    Above Palace (& Millwall), long may that last for the rest of the season !
  • Options
    A bit of an odd interview with Hughes on there in regards to Leeds. If his highlight of the season is playing them then I'm not sure if I want him here!
  • Options
    A bit of an odd interview with Hughes on there in regards to Leeds. If his highlight of the season is playing them then I'mnot sure if I want him here!
    don't have a problem with it, as long as he gives his all for the shirt he's wearing.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited June 2012
    Hughes gives his all when he plays. Will he still be around when when we play Leeds ?

Hoping we strengthen and improve the team. Looking forward to see who we get.

Some better games this season.
  • Options
    A bit of an odd interview with Hughes on there in regards to Leeds. If his highlight of the season is playing them then I'm not sure if I want him here!
    He says "a highlight" not "the highlight".

Why shouldn't he look forward to playing against his old club? I'm sure Yann does although maybe for different reasons.
  • Options
    Yann is going to score the winner against them isn't he? It feels like it's written in the stars. Won't be a penalty though, although that would be funny.
  • Options
    He says "a highlight" not "the highlight".

Why shouldn't he look forward to playing against his old club? I'm sure Yann does although maybe for different reasons.
    I appreciate that but the amount he goes on about it seems to suggest really he would rather he was still at Leeds.