Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joey Barton arrested again.

Just read that Joey has got himself nicked after a scrap in a Liverpool nightclub. Jeez Joey you really don't do yourself any favours do you! Even if the other guy was looking for it (being generous) for once, just walk away.

Comments

• Options
    It's a strange one. Originally it was just the two guys that he allegedly was punched by that got nicked, but it looks like Barton was arrested and then bailed yesterday evening. Either way, I know he's free to do as he pleases but you'd think he'd be keeping his head down for a while, in my book that doesn't include staying out to 5.30am in nightclubs.
  • Options
    It's a strange one. Originally it was just the two guys that he allegedly was punched by that got nicked, but it looks like Barton was arrested and then bailed yesterday evening. Either way, I know he's free to do as he pleases but you'd think he'd be keeping his head down for a while, in my book that doesn't include staying out to 5.30am in nightclubs.
    Agree SE9, you'd have have so wouldn't you? Maybe take a holiday or something? He really isn't the sharpest tool in the box is he?

• Options
    Joey Barton assaulted outside Liverpool nightclub. Police are said to be treating the incident as hilarious.
  • Options
    Barton overheard telling police that he's going away for a few weeks holiday. The destination is Mogadishu. Apparently it's his kinda town!
  • Options
    QPR may be provided with a legitimate reason to sack him after all.
  • Options
    Why would anyone want to go there?

Why step down from the prem?

What a strange chap
  • Options
    So they can hate him more than SK?
  • Options
    If true then that's another big investment from them, who's writing these cheques and do they really have the money to honour them ?
  • Options
    If true then that's another big investment from them, who's writing these cheques and do they really have the money to honour them ?
    I'm guessing the Venkys are writing the cheques on borrowed money that their expecting to recoup straight back after promotion. Dangerous game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm guessing the Venkys are writing the cheques on borrowed money that their expecting to recoup straight back after promotion. Dangerous game.
    Are these the same jokers that bought a club in the Premier League reportedly not knowing you could be relegated from the division, can't see this ending well...

...fit and proper persons test ?
  • Options
    I did read a theory that the reason they are loaning him is so he is able to serve his ban quicker in the championship therefore he would be available earlier than expected for QPR
  • Options
    He is such a wasted talent!
  • Options
    Talented yes
    But comes with a price
    Trouble
  • Options
    He is such a wasted talent!
    Wasted? Yes, most evenings by the look of it.

• Options
    I actually think on his day he's a very good player, maybe even good enough for the national team. The problem is he has as many bad games as good and last season some of those bad game were truly shocking.

Also, it isn't just a risk that he'll clause trouble and bring your club into disrepute - its an absolute guarantee.
  • Options
    He's up to face the winner of the Chisora/Haye 'fight' ... my money'd be on Joe 'The Little Stinker' Barton
  • Options
    See bartons comments! He realy does himself no favours!
  • Options
    See bartons comments! He realy does himself no favours!
    Quote??

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only become Fleetwood's new gaffer... Apparently...