Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why?

edited June 2012 in Not Sports Related
Has the miserable anti thread been closed?

Comments

• Options
    Same question.
  • Options
    Same question.
    Same quesdtion.
  • Options
    Yes I agree.......a bit odd that?
  • Options
    Maybe if the thread was just anti-jubilee and anti-olympics it would of stood. The anti-Britain part was a bit silly.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Ridiculous decision, poor judgement. It was keeping the miserables from darkening the other Jubilee Weekend thread....
  • Options
    Absolutely BR - I was enjoying being miserable!
  • Options
    Hmm. The motives of the thread's originator did seem a bit, shall we say, provocative.
  • Options
    Maybe the thread's originator felt that the negative comments on the Jubilee Weekend thread were provocative.....
  • Options
    Maybe the thread's originator felt that the negative comments on the Jubilee Weekend thread were provocative.....
    Fair comment, but 'Anti-Britain' could be seen as offensive.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Fair comment, but 'Anti-Britain' could be seen as offensive.
    If you want to see offensive read some of the anti comments on the Jubilee weekend thread.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am sure one of the admin will inbox me and tell me why and then I'll share with all.

• Options
    Very strange. There was no need to shut that down.
  • Options
    Bit hectic here at headquarters with all the Jubilee celebrations and wild, cross-class orgys going on. Maybe someone slipped...

I'm sure the truth will out in the end. Until then, keep calm and carry on (complaining, grumbling, arguing, insulting etc.).
  • Options
    Bit hectic here at headquarters with all the Jubilee celebrations and wild, cross-class orgys going on. Maybe someone slipped...

I'm sure the truth will out in the end. Until then, keep calm and carry on (complaining, grumbling, arguing, insulting etc.).
    Cross-class? lol Classic!

• Options
    Unfortunately looks like this thread is on its way out as well as it's not going to the top when a new comment is made.
  • Options
    doomed this thead is DOOMED!
  • Options
    Again... Why?
  • Options
    Again... Why?
    We should have a veto system, in where if a thread gets so many complaints then the moderators can decide wether or not to close them down.
  • Options

I see that a thread about the Jubillee and Olympics has been closed.

I ask that those that do the closing tell us why the thread has been closed and put their CL name to it, we don't write remarks anonymously so moderation should not be done by a nameless one.
  • Options
    edited June 2012

we don't write remarks anonymously so moderation should not be done by a nameless one.
    Er, yes we do. Gilbert Filbert is not my real name -- which is far, far sillier.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

we don't write remarks anonymously so moderation should not be done by a nameless one.
    Er, yes we do. Gilbert Filbert is not my real name -- which is far, far sillier.
    Wow Gilbert you do surprise me, try reading all my remark rather than just quoting part of it.

• Options
    @lancashire lad

Oh yes. Sorry.
  • Options
    please see the stickied thread for response, thanks.
  • Options
    Jesus...opening threads...closing threads...spending your life debating pointless subjects with strangers in cyberspace. No wonder our fans have the 'anorak' image. Why don't you all just turn your computers off and go outside?
  • Options
    Jesus...opening threads...closing threads...spending your life debating pointless subjects with strangers in cyberspace. No wonder our fans have the 'anorak' image. Why don't you all just turn your computers off and go outside?
    Does that apply to you too then?

• Options
    please see the stickied thread for response, thanks.
    Understand what you said...