Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Highlights Vid

edited June 2012 in General Charlton
Hi

Hope everyone has a nice Jubilee bank holiday weekend. I decided to make a little video (using basic imovie software on the iphone so its not great) of Charlton's season with clips I have taken and a few photos from the net.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fny8T2X1CLI

Hope you enjoy it

David

Comments

• Options
    Thanks. Nicely put together.
  • Options
    I always love it when folk go to the trouble to do this....well done David, great work and of course, thanks very much.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    "basic software... it's not great"

@Davidcafc, mate don't be modest. You recorded and edited that on a computer that fits in the palm of your hand, goes everywhere with you and occasionally makes phone calls... it's fecking brilliant! What a world we live in.

Great video, really well done.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    For the pervs amongst us, @ 3:21 there's a bumpy on the pitch that's not to be missed. Bottom—so to speak—right corner, in grey. Must be a WAG!
  • Options
    nice one dave!
  • Options
    Enjoyed that. Brought the whole season back. Can't wait for next now.
  • Options
    Thanks for all you comments guys. Really appreciate them. I also have a YouTube channel with vids. Username Davidcafc
  • Options
    Thank you. I live in France and cannot get over very often so your work here is much appreciated, keep it coming.
  • Options
    Never gonna get old...
  • Options
    Excellent. Enjoyed that, thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excellent video