Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++++ 2012 EURO Championship Spread Competition - PDF of All Bets on Page 2++++

Comments

• Options
    Bought the Dutch, sold Portugal. Two biggest bets. Greek finance minister now using me as a barometer of poor fiscal control.
  • Options
    Oh no, my bacon making friends got knocked out
  • Options
    Bought the Dutch, sold Portugal. Two biggest bets. Greek finance minister now using me as a barometer of poor fiscal control.
    To win something like this with 100 plus in, you have to take a couple of big risks ans hope they.come off.

Do you know where to send the.cheque ? :-)

• Options
    Really could do with Italy going home tonight to have any hope.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Bought Holland, sold Portugal. Whoops!
  • Options
    3 of my 4 teams through it seems. Unfortunately £150 on buying Netherlands wasn't a shrewd move!
  • Options
    I sold Ireland, good result.............I also sold Greece, bad result........bought Spain.....ok so far...... and finally bought England...tonight will tell how shrewd that was!!! So to sum up my bets so far.......mediocre at best!!
  • Options
    can't open the PDF but would like to see an update when all the groups are finished
  • Options
    Good call to sell NL. Looking OK on Italy and Germany. But why oh why did I buy Poland?! Thought one of the home teams would do OK - but now hoping that Ukraine go out too...
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Now the group stages are over, has anyone got all four of their picks 'right', so to speak?
    (ie everyone they bought went through and everyone they sold went home?)

I got two out of four, but the two I got wrong were my £200 and £150. :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sold Netherlands and France, bought England and Czech Republic. 3 out of 4 isn't bad.
  • Options
  • Options
    Now the group stages are over, has anyone got all four of their picks 'right', so to speak?
    (ie everyone they bought went through and everyone they sold went home?)

I got two out of four, but the two I got wrong were my £200 and £150. :-(
    No one has got all 4 right.

• Options
    My £200 is on Italy. Really messes with my commitment to England in the next round! :-/
  • Options
    AFKA is on holiday at the moment. Before he went I agreed to publish updates on the spreadbet. He has his own spreadsheet which I was expecting him to send me but I think by mistake he sent me the original PDF. Using a semi manual process I have managed to extract the data and put it into the spreadsheet I used for the last World Cup. Obviously this means there may be mistakes. If you think your bets have not been correctly recorded let me know and if there is a difference between AFKAs initial PDF and the spreadsheet I will amend the spreadsheet. I don't have access to anyones original bet so if your bet is not recorded correctly on the original PDF you will have to wait until AFKA gets back.

I know some people can't see PDFs on their devices. During the last World Cup RedZed33 use to manage to display the table without using a PDF. I have spent all morning trying various things but without success. If anyone knows how I can display the table without using a PDF please lent me know and I will give it a try.
  • Options
    Looking promising! All I need is Spain to drop out in the quarters and I'm home and dry!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Just tweaked it a bit to make it more readable. Also included Predicted Goals and Current Goals column. Obviously I only know my Goals prediction.
  • Options
    I'll be honest, I didn't have a clue when this thing started. Now I am completely bamboozled! How have I got any money if my teams are still playing? Don't answer that, I think I'll just wait for the results! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I'll be honest, I didn't have a clue when this thing started. Now I am completely bamboozled! How have I got any money if my teams are still playing? Don't answer that, I think I'll just wait for the results! :)
    It's showing the position as things stand including unfinished bets.

I'm showing a loss on buying Spain for example now but by the end might not be as the bet is unfinished. People could conversely presently be showing a profit for the same reason.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't open the file for some reason but I imagine my 200 sell of Netherlands has me doing pretty well?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Can't open the file for some reason but I imagine my 200 sell of Netherlands has me doing pretty well?
    You're sitting 3rd in the table with 1 bet completed at the moment.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
  • Options
    edited June 2012
  • Options
    edited June 2012
  • Options
    I think it’s trying to make contact…

ARE...YOU....TRYING....TO.....SAY....SOMETHING?
  • Options
    All 4 of my teams into the last 8.
    Just a shame I sold 2 of them.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
  • Options
    My £200 is on Italy. Really messes with my commitment to England in the next round! :-/
    Snap, Bill!