Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RHOYS OF THE RANGERS?

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2012
    bit harsh this. looking at his comments he hasnt done a massive amount wrong really.

some people dont like red robin, some people dont think wagstaff is good enough to step up a level and some people have just found at that wiggins was at QPR for charity work.

chill out.
  • Options
    Thankyou for all your wonderful comments. So nice to see the charlton togetherness.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    dont be a wally i just stuck up for you lol
  • Options
    But his mate sent him a picture. Let's see it.
  • Options
    Valleygary you are a rose between many thorns. Thankyou.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    If you hadn't posted the thread title "Rhoys of the Rangers" you might have been cut a bit of slack. What do expect?. WUM
  • Options
    Sorry for any offence caused by heading. Will be more creful with future headings. Point taken.
  • Options
    Give him a break.
  • Options
    Oh come on AFKA lets be honest here, the main part of his story revolved around a picture he claims to have and as yet he has not posted it. The heading is not the issue which is what he is apologising for.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry for any offence caused by heading. Will be more creful with future headings. Point taken.
    And maybe more creful with your spelling in future

• Options
    edited June 2012
  • Options
    Very true spell checker needed. Whoops sorry.
  • Options
    Maybe he don't know how to post it...I wouldn't have a clue!
  • Options
    Maybe he don't know how to post it...I wouldn't have a clue!
    I can understand that with you Gary but he comes across as young and clued up :-)
  • Options
    Mike, I read it and instantly thought 'load of rubbish not worth commenting on'. If everyone else felt the same and acted the same it would sink off the front page within an hour or so. If someone WAS seeking to wind up, then they would have failed.

But the heavy mob approach, Brandi.g people WUMs etc just isn't necessary. If someone proves over time to be a wind up, then we get rid. This poster has no history of posting false rumour, so doesn't need or deserve to be jumped on. just ignore it.
  • Options
    It all makes sense now..., no wonder Wiggy was auctioning off his pants.
  • Options
    Baaaa. One person says something & many descend like a wolf pack. Almost bullying.
  • Options
    i'd apologise if he posted, but he hasn't.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Baaaa. One person says something & many descend like a wolf pack. Almost bullying.
    Lets all stay quite then when someone suggests one of our players is off . get real.
    The dumbing down of comments, thread closing and wrist slapping on CL is getting ridiculous.
    It's a forum for christ sakes. Lets keep it lively not sterile.Without going over the top.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We all here rumours he's posted one, christ this board is going down hill. Mind you the people taking down weren't around a couple of years ago.