Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

iPhone insurance

edited June 2012 in Not Sports Related
Looking at getting my iPhone 4s insured and was wondering if anyone has any companies they'd recommend and how much roughly should I be paying a month? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    I get mine through my bank as part of my monthly account fee
  • Options
    Too much of a grey area - there's a huge list of exclusions which allows the insurance companies to reject your claim for a multitude of reasons.

That being said if you still want to go through with it you're looking at £10-15 a month for half-decent coverage.
  • Options
    I've been wondering about this too, but why wouldn't a mobile be covered under household insurance?
  • Options
    Bank for me too. Covers my breakdown cover, phone insurance, laptop warranty, travel insurance and card protection.
  • Options
    My phone is covered with my contents insurance, probably adds £20 a year to my premium. Covered for accidental / water damage, lost or stolen.
  • Options
    Included as part of the "All Risks" section of my normal contents policy. Bespoke phone insurance tends to be expensive. The only plus side being that they normally offer to get you a replacement quickly whereas through a household policy you have to put in a claim and wait for the dosh.
    This is probably obsolete - but there used to be a few unauthorised businesses out there - a cluster of them in South Wales for some reason - who were operating illegally.